FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Quick question: Foam lace lengths are like 64" or something insanely long like that, right? Wanna get black sport ovals for my "wiped" Thermals, but I'll have to order them online since local options are pretty slim
you gonna need at least the 72" laces. i had to get replacements for my whiteouts. i got my ovals from shoeslacesexpress. they have mad options to choose from.

It's a lot of differences IMO.
The foam doesn't have that checked print on the Gucci and they eye stays are different. Gucci are leather and the yeezy is the patterned suede.

All the small changes add up and I guess with the dirty yeezy mentality, aren't they both a version of the dooms which is a version of the black pros?
thats a trick question..lol

A Ben Gordon pack
laugh.gif

Can we get Penny's Home PE first?

No stars, gitd, glitter, leather eyestay, or champagne/off white color either.

C'mon Nike Just Do It!
whos bend gordon and why is everything ina  sucker pack.. 

edit: i was wrong. i was thinking about this photo. i guess its something where I'm like hey they were thinking about changing the royal pros:
Yea those are CousinJeffs customs I believe...

He may of posted it in here before or in the TEAM Posite thread? Maybe even in my FB group, heck idk. But that was never and isn't a 3 pack from Nike much less samples lol. People create all this BS buzz/hype like this all the time

Last edited:
royal foams with a blue sole..
sick.gif

clear, black or die!
i actually like the blue versus the black but i rather have clear over anything. But because its a blue sole its not a retro which alot of people want.. a retro.. if they are doing this to colors people like.. imagine what they will do to the beloved volt check and black on ice....

i'd rather the whole upper be leather, we already have suede, now just to see what color they're gonna do the patent's in when ever they do a patent ver, and don't get me started on a flyknit foamposite
devil.gif

i'd rather the whole upper be leather, we already have suede, now just to see what color they're gonna do the patent's in when ever they do a patent ver, and don't get me started on a flyknit foamposite
devil.gif
long as they dont screw up my 2 favorite pros when they retro them.. thats when ill be angry.. wavekicks had a used pair for 320 of the volts.. not in my size tho...

i'd rather the whole upper be leather, we already have suede, now just to see what color they're gonna do the patent's in when ever they do a patent ver, and don't get me started on a flyknit foamposite :evil:
:lol: flyknit would be ridiculous. I can see them doing leather and cork though.

Last edited:
God bless you Gentry.
devil.gif
laugh.gif
flyknit would be ridiculous. I can see them doing leather and cork though.
isn't that nike's middlename? Nike Ridiculous Beavertown
nerd.gif

forgot about cork, yeah they're gonna do a cork 1 saying Penny celebrated defeating Jordan in the playoffs and is the only one to be able to say that he defeated MJ's bulls in an ECF

God bless you Gentry.
i'd rather the whole upper be leather, we already have suede, now just to see what color they're gonna do the patent's in when ever they do a patent ver, and don't get me started on a flyknit foamposite :evil:
:lol: flyknit would be ridiculous. I can see them doing leather and cork though.

isn't that nike's middlename? Nike Ridiculous Beavertown :nerd:

forgot about cork, yeah they're gonna do a cork 1 saying Penny celebrated defeating Jordan in the playoffs and is the only one to be able to say that he defeated MJ's bulls in an ECF
Detroit bad boys would beg to differ...

God bless you Gentry.
devil.gif
laugh.gif
flyknit would be ridiculous. I can see them doing leather and cork though.
isn't that nike's middlename? Nike Ridiculous Beavertown
nerd.gif

Detroit bad boys would beg to differ...
the sad part is orlando didn't beat MJ in the ECF, but we i'd like to go back to nike's middle name
laugh.gif

The eyestay doesn't look like leather from these pics :nerd:

But they're samples so I'll wait on better pics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom