FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
only time ill re buy any foams from end is if they do a Mirror restock or a (LOL) Oregon or DB restock (which is only in a dream)

only time ill re buy any foams from end is if they do a Mirror restock or a (LOL) Oregon or DB restock (which is only in a dream)
Why do you want the mirrors so bad if you know they will peel? I heard from a few sneakerhead peers that the 2016 ASG's will be 10x better.

Why do you want the mirrors so bad if you know they will peel? I heard from a few sneakerhead peers that the 2016 ASG's will be 10x better.

He already has them. And "better" is in the eye of the beholder. There are actually people out there that like the chromes bruh. Let them be happy. We already know you don't fool with foams like that.

He already has them. And "better" is in the eye of the beholder. There are actually people out there that like the chromes bruh. Let them be happy. We already know you don't fool with foams like that.

LOL I still fool with foams. I just got a good deal on the Yeezy foams. I'm interested in seeing the 2016 ASG foams and Holograms in person. I just am one of the guys that might like 2 out of the 12 foams released yearly.

Last edited:
The 2016 asg joints look like the mirrors and the holograms had a baby. To me they look like a Christmas ornament. I'ma just call em the ornament foams. Who wants to be ornament homies? Maybe we could call ourselves 'orny homies'

The 2016 asg joints look like the mirrors and the holograms had a baby. To me they look like a Christmas ornament. I'ma just call em the ornament foams. Who wants to be ornament homies? Maybe we could call ourselves 'orny homies'
:smh:

photos of these?

ASG game is in Toronto so if anything wouldn't they be some form of red, purple or black?
isn't it being ran by Drake
nerd.gif
 everything is gonna be black, white and gold OVO style
roll.gif

Thats what I was thinking to be honest.  We might get some OVO foams, the hype train would be back lol.

I'm a grown man dog. Not gonna see me wearing anything with a little fruity owl on it G.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope nothing is OVO related
mean.gif
i do to but lets be honest he's the ambassador even after getting the raptors fined for his supposed talks of trying to recruit KD
laugh.gif

Oh you know its coming, just embrace IT.  Drake gone be croonin and dancing the whole weekend
sick.gif
mean.gif

I'm a grown man dog. Not gonna see me wearing anything with a little fruity owl on it G.
i don't think NIKE will put the owl up but all the JB products might

I dont give a damn about sports in any capacity, they could cancel AS weekend and I wouldn't care in the slightest... but when Nikes are in jeopardy of being associated with Drake in anyway... that I can not abide.

Back
Top Bottom