FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
That dude said he got a pair from Eastbay before telling us to call in the middle of the night (weird to me tho. Never knew Eastbay to have available pairs like that during the night shift)
Foams haven't been $180 since 97. Dudes comparisons are way off considering Jordans were $160 as recently as a couple of years ago. STOP CRYING ALL OF THE TIME.

yes i actually did get through i am a platinum member do not know that help i have order confirmation and just received shipping info earlier today on 2 sz 10s

Good stuff dude. I can't believe they had pairs so late. I paid $243 for my pair but at least I got a $20 vip reward

That dude said he got a pair from Eastbay before telling us to call in the middle of the night (weird to me tho. Never knew Eastbay to have available pairs like that during the night shift)
Foams haven't been $180 since 97. Dudes comparisons are way off considering Jordans were $160 as recently as a couple of years ago. STOP CRYING ALL OF THE TIME.

NOT CRYING AT ALL just sharing my opinion of what I think the prices should be. For what I get in a foam and a Jordan those are the prices I seem fit, is all

Good stuff dude. I can't believe they had pairs so late. I paid $243 for my pair but at least I got a $20 vip reward

i could not believe it either.... i tried to use my 25% off code too but she wasnt having that nevertheless very happy to get a pair under retail for me and @puffin85

NOT CRYING AT ALL just sharing my opinion of what I think the prices should be. For what I get in a foam and a Jordan those are the prices I seem fit, is all

That wasn't for you. Just read the rest of the convo.

^^same.

And thanks for reminding me to open these up. I went home just t pick these up and came right back to work. Then, forgot all about opening them up.

:nthat:

View media item 1812290
Still at work though :frown:

Last edited:
Each year I say to myself no more foams after this year and then I seen the lineup for the beginning of next near.
mean.gif

Guess i'll try to quit in 2017.

Each year I say to myself no more foams after this year and then I seen the lineup for the beginning of next near. :smh:

Guess i'll try to quit in 2017.
Maybe I have you confused with someone else but if you're in Houston and you're a size 9, City Gear on Telephone Rd. has the Holos.

I was hoping no one would acknowledge that blurome nonsense :smh:

Maybe I have you confused with someone else but if you're in Houston and you're a size 9, City Gear on Telephone Rd. has the Holos.

I was hoping no one would acknowledge that blurome nonsense
mean.gif
REP

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately I'm a size 12.

Foams are garbage now. I don't care what anyone says. Jordan's and foams are nothing but hood rat bait these days (not saying everyone who wants them is one). What they've done to my all time favorite shoe is just disgusting.
Man just looking at old posts and i really agreed with this at the time but damn I didn't think colorways like holos and gone fishing would bring me back. I might go nuts for the Carolina and blue mirrors even tho I have plenty of royals to wear

Those Yeezy ones look awful, the foam part is a weird off-white color that makes it look almost dirty.

Back
Top Bottom