FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

I didnt make the title lol
i know lol wasnt a dig at you. just saying
laugh.gif

Idk how y'all can hate on that black sole, I can't front tho the clear looks good too but that black sole is better to me. Maybe I'm just old school lol.

no hate on the black sole.. just not a good loook with this color combo..

I like the black and red and black and blue ones..

I personally prefer the blue tinted soles myself. That color sole would look better with it IMO, black just isn't a great color contrast choice for the shoe.

Last edited:
Thought this was the foamposite thread seems to be the thread full of idiots and cry babies
its alot of emotion when it comes to foam heads..lol

naw that was macmeezy thinking he was slick and creating a new account to show is true feelings. both accounts have been banned. dude has been on some other stuff for a minute now.

naw that was macmeezy thinking he was slick and creating a new account to show is true feelings. both accounts have been banned. dude has been on some other stuff for a minute now.
im lost.. what happened.. all i remember it was cardboard cutout, then we seen the shoes, then people commendted on them, then i posted that foamposite was trending and someon posted some ugly customs and now were here.. Someone catch me up on the deleted scenes..lol

im lost.. what happened.. all i remember it was cardboard cutout, then we seen the shoes, then people commendted on them, then i posted that foamposite was trending and someon posted some ugly customs and now were here.. Someone catch me up on the deleted scenes..lol

nothing for you to be caught up on then. if you missed you missed.

chill man. if you cant comprehend what was said or are too lazy to look it up then you dont need to know.
im just saying.. if its deleted.. its hard to read whats not there.. thats the point i was coming from.

You quoted one of his posts and his first post is still there. STOP being lazy or acting like you can't interpret things.

Everytime I come in here its madness! That being said, I like those purplish customs.

SHARPIE PACK and CLASS OF 97 PACK

both 20% off for VIP members at citygear according to the email they sent me. I think shipping is free + some of us have no sales tax. might take a bit for it to actually work and make sure you are signed in.

i dont know how to become a VIP there to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom