FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

was the carbon fiber on the OGs blue and black checkered? 
Hell no.. (nothing towards you, it's just that would have been ugly af)
laugh.gif

These are beautiful in person. Got a pair from sneakers earlier but couldn't wait until wed whn they're supposed to get shipped to me to get them. Just walked into the local footlocker and copped my second pair.. Easy Cop for me. View media item 2306068

need to see these in hand to determine if i flip my 07 pair for the low... i might just keep both like continue to wear my 07 pair and keep these on ice

Last edited:
Congrats to all happy faces and myself, LOL, foams have been easy this year.

The true OG is absolutely different, other than that, all retros are the same, they were made to be rocked, not to be collected!

At least I would not let a retro sit in my closet for 10 years, what for?

Royals were/are my grails so they mean a lot to me and I am glad people didnt have to be stressed about them.   Thats not how this love thing is supposed to be..it should be fun and rewarding. 
My first foams. They were just too expensive for me, back in 1997 and even now that I have a great career.

I couldnt pass up the OG though, I remember how envious I was in middle school when other kids had these while I had on some Payless lmao. Kids seemed to like reminding me what I was wearing too. Glad those days are long over.

My first foams. They were just too expensive for me, back in 1997 and even now that I have a great career.

I couldnt pass up the OG though, I remember how envious I was in middle school when other kids had these while I had on some Payless lmao. Kids seemed to like reminding me what I was wearing too. Glad those days are long over.
Same here bro, rocked Payless until I convinced my mom to get me some Nikes (I don't even remember which ones they were, some ish that was on sale lol) in 8th grade. Played HS ball in Shox and Flightposite 2's and thought that was living the high life. Foams were a pipe dream. Couldn't even get the FP2s until they were on sale due to FP3 release.

Sorta of the same story except I was still wearing Jordan's.  But mama wasn't having 180 or whatever they were back then so I vowed they would one day be mine.  

Back
Top Bottom