FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Nike needs to release the Penny Flightposite PEs in OG form! I would honestly pay 200-220 for these!

I think it would be great, if Nike would release a number of his PEs in OG form, would make more sense in my opinion than a Penny VII!

Check your production dates. I ordered a pair from KicksUSA and a pair from SNKRS. The earlier production date has that soft marshmallow Foam whereas the later production date has a more stiff/rigid Foam like my 07s. Both were made in China. Guess they wished up after the first batch or something. I'm gonna wear the rigid pair and keep the marshmallow DS.

The left is the rigid and the right is the marshmallow. The rigid pair has better defined lines and imprints. It's basically like two different shoes.
View media item 2313424View media item 2313425

Check your production dates. I ordered a pair from KicksUSA and a pair from SNKRS. The earlier production date has that soft marshmallow Foam whereas the later production date has a more stiff/rigid Foam like my 07s. Both were made in China. Guess they wished up after the first batch or something. I'm gonna wear the rigid pair and keep the marshmallow DS.

The left is the rigid and the right is the marshmallow. The rigid pair has better defined lines and imprints. It's basically like two different shoes.

Wow. I thought I was going crazy. I bought 2 pairs and picked the best left shoe and the best right shoe and returned the ones I didnt like. However, I noticed that difference in stiffness and grooves. I was pissed I didnt keep both of the older production ones. But the shoes I returned had bubbles and some scratches in it so I couldnt help it. Nobody will notice the difference in the grooves and stiffness but me.

So between the 2 which pair has the August production date and which one has the October one?

I literallly did the exact same thing . I ordered 2 pairs, one from SNKRS and one from KicksUSA. Took the best left and right and boxed up the remaining pair to be returned to Nike (KicksUSA = no tax). Ended up being one side from each pair. I was worried about the same manufacturing differences. Now I have to reexamine and decide which ones to keep

Praying n hoping for discounts is how the rich stay rich! The ppl I kno that have more money are the cheapest n the poorer ppl I kno def spend more than they can afford

Nah bruh...a lot of us ordered last weekend and just now got shipping notification.  We've been shouting out to Sheikh all week like...
i got mine off sheik too , i was gonna complain but i know a lot of yall probably did all the complaining for me, and they shipped yesterday.. lol gotta love NT

Finally got mines in the mail..

From 1997 to 2017. From OG to XX. From yucky to icey. From perfect mold to so so mold. From crappy OG nubuck to good nubuck that can last long. Look at the ice. Look at the ice. From beater to dead stock.

When asked if I'm a crip.. Imma speak in my peewee long way voice.. Its a good color.... on foams..

PS: XVI Fanboy rocking Soleflys's today.. and they are still cocaine white.. yall already know the soles gonna be clear still..lol

View media item 2313245
noice!! How come u havent iced out your og's and the others?

I literallly did the exact same thing . I ordered 2 pairs, one from SNKRS and one from KicksUSA. Took the best left and right and boxed up the remaining pair to be returned to Nike (KicksUSA = no tax). Ended up being one side from each pair. I was worried about the same manufacturing differences. Now I have to reexamine and decide which ones to keep
same, gotta do it nowadays. Before i didnt care as long as i got the shoe but nowadays i inspect everything.

New foams, who dis?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Saw some sizes up on DTLR website last night, pulled the trigger, hopeful I get shipping info, we'll see if they're truly 'in stock'

thats a steal i paid that amount but got charged tax on top. im good but thanksss. im gonna let someone else eat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom