FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
It looks like they added a shine to the new retros. First the royals, now the coppers. Wonder if they do it with eggplants too. My royals passed authentication without snags, now are on the way. Can't wait for them to get in.

Tried on my pair from Nike today, I knew it would be a tight fit. Wanted to size up but Nike didn't release sizes larger than 15 so I guess I gotta make em work

I put on my pair again briefly today.

The flaws I see aren't major but they irritate me when I look at them.

I'm considering just returning and taking the gift card and moving on.

$250...I feel I have a right to expect better.

I put on my pair again briefly today.

The flaws I see aren't major but they irritate me when I look at them.

I'm considering just returning and taking the gift card and moving on.

$250...I feel I have a right to expect better.

They are just shoes at the end of the day. If you are so OCD that you need perfect shoes then just return them.

I'm in for the coppers. So April 17 it is. Can't wait
smokin.gif
better put the copper money away incase its a bipolar release like the royals

Is that the finest Gas u are indulging in my friend? [emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]️[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
thx. i thnik ill be getting these but i still have the old pair in excellent condition so im still not 100%.
Knowing that these are the XXs though I still want them though. Just fiending I guess, but Im happy to see the better pairs releasing again

People saying the 09 HoH Pearls are garbage SMDH. Times have changed. Like they hoping for some fly knit foamposites 

Has the Maroon pairs hit any outlets? I wouldn't mind a pair, but retail is too much

Last edited:
thx. i thnik ill be getting these but i still have the old pair in excellent condition so im still not 100%.

Knowing that these are the XXs though I still want them though. Just fiending I guess, but Im happy to see the better pairs releasing again
People saying the 09 HoH Pearls are garbage SMDH. Times have changed. Like they hoping for some fly knit foamposites 

Has the Maroon pairs hit any outlets? I wouldn't mind a pair, but retail is too much

Outlets don't matter anymore unless you are local.

Back
Top Bottom