FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anyone know how 2011 foams fit (pewters specifically) both my foams are a 12.5 (weathermans and plat Yeezy) looking to cop a pair?

Only thing is a 12.5 may be a little harder to find these days or a little more expensive but I'm sure you'll find it somewhere

Wtf I just got my royals from kicksusa and they are size 8....I'm a size 11 I'm not sure what exactly in the happened but I'm pretty pissed man this was my first royals ever. Hopefully my local mall still has them or I'm screwed

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sneekaz
  I told you the Pearls from the Class of 97 pack was done almost 99% right! Nice pairs.. I sold my royal pros long ago smh. Seeing all the posts in here make me wish I didnt let go of some stuff. I used to have Coppers, Black Supremes, Black Pros from 2005, Black Yeezy Pros, Cough Drops, Lime Green 1s and the Black and Red 1's from 07.. mann thats not even all.

Those were the days [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Wtf I just got my royals from kicksusa and they are size 8....I'm a size 11 I'm not sure what exactly in the happened but I'm pretty pissed man this was my first royals ever. Hopefully my local mall still has them or I'm screwed
woooah wtf. i ordered an 11 from them too the other day. hasnt shipped yet. hope they dont do me dirty..........

kickusa i like them but you gotta always do a double confirm.. i wasnt able to get a pair of Fishes before.. and i did the phone orders thiking they sold out.. they stragith shipped them and billed me and i was like.. whoa.. two fishes..lol

I've bought these shoes 3 times in my lifetime. Originally in 1997, 2007 and finally 2017. This will be the last time. Curse you Nike for sucking me in.

i'll wait for a leather one dont really do pros 
roll.gif
snakeskin leather huh?

doesn't have to be snakeskin but I have both vanchetta LBJ/KD EXTs already, maybe black leather or something actually I'd rather a croc leather like on the AF1s or AJ XVII se

should i pull the trigger on the maroons for retail?
:rolleyes
ya

should i pull the trigger on the maroons for retail?
:rolleyes

i would. could always return if not satisfied, or find a better deal.

the snkrs app played me. It showed my size as being available but wouldnt let me check out. Contacted a rep, they confirmed its sold out even tho the app shows it as being available.

Got me a 20% out of it tho :smokin

I saw those on sneaker news, I think. They are already on eBay apparently. I think they said they start at $250 as well......

I really like them. I just wish the check was black. It's going to be hard saying no. I will only cop for the low though.

Back
Top Bottom