FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

went to Mario’s pizza in Orlando and picked this up

it’s call the “ Girlfriend “

pizza , calzone, and garlic knots all in one

A77A48A2-8F08-4276-A158-C24401D80E26.jpeg

Does the calzone interior extend to the garlic "knots" or is it just that small sliver at the end

Im going to hop on my soapbox real quick...
Where do you live?
Wegmans is the best you’re going to get in a predominately black area. Due to institutionalized racism, black areas don’t get the good grocery stores like Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s. (Which are my favorite and conveniently put more value in neighborhoods and property) instead they’re getting aldis and lidls. Safeway, giant and shoppers are all trash to me. This is my opinion from having to live in the dmv area....I digress. Wegmans is legit tho :smile:

Don't apologize for telling the truth. It is reality not a soapbox.

But Wegmans is solid. It is overwhelming the first time you go due to the number of options, especially the hot bar. Go try it out.

"Potatoe's" in burritos are horrible man.

Was at District Taco and they put them in my burrito (on accident) and I just didn't feel like finishing it. Returned it for a new one.

Post work out
Black beans
Grilled fish
Eggs
Cabbages
Onion
Cilantro
Jalapeno

No dumb rice

Don't apologize for telling the truth. It is reality not a soapbox.

But Wegmans is solid. It is overwhelming the first time you go due to the number of options, especially the hot bar. Go try it out.

I don’t eat at hot bars or buffets. Too many nasty people out there. But I would agree my dad comes to visit us here and loves wegmans. He loves the different ethnicity aisles and cuisines. He will go get his sushi made then pick up a sweet potato cake with a sweet tea lol.
Hot sauce on pizza is an underutilized tactic. People always question why I do it, I say, "Why not." They usually try and say, "Why haven't I did this before."

I love hot sauce on pizza!

Why do you consider it disrespect to a real slice if hot sauce is added?

I’ll take a stab at it. A food that is truly prepared correctly doesn’t need anything added to it. Anything extra alters the intended taste and disrupts the natural flavor profiles of high quality ingredients.

I like spicy food for dishes meant to be spicy. Had Thai food in Falls Church last week that lit my mouth on fire, it was delicious. I also had a soup after the spicy som tam that I didn’t add chili or anything too. I prefer the soup as it was prepared without embellishments.

Back
Top Bottom