FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Tried a rib roast since I saw it on sale, it's cool, star was the red wine gravy I made though.
20201229_150353.jpg

Seen a buncha homeless dudes on a corner the other day, everyone of them had what seemed like a medium pizza to themselves (shoutout whoevee got it for em).
Noticed one fella in particular...man was zooooked. He was leaning sideways, propped against the building holding him up. All the while he had the box balancing on 1 knee while he proceeded to roll an entire pizza like a joint.

Incredible dexterity and balance. He was taking his time and pearling the 'za.

Perfect 10.

I was amazed. The guy in the car beside me at the light thought i was looking at him til i pointed at the guy. Dude was dying when he realized what i was watching. What we were witnessing.

When it comes to your REGULAR/FAVORITE cup, what are yall using while in the house?

Glass?
Plastic?

I basically mess with a 16 ounce Dunkin Doughnuts cup or this 8 oz plastic cup from the 2017 Big Ten Basketball TOurnament @ Verizon Center.

I was told that me using "Plastic" was immature. :lol:

16oz plastic Starbucks cup is my go to for juice or water
When it comes to your REGULAR/FAVORITE cup, what are yall using while in the house?

Glass?
Plastic?

I basically mess with a 16 ounce Dunkin Doughnuts cup or this 8 oz plastic cup from the 2017 Big Ten Basketball TOurnament @ Verizon Center.

Seen a buncha homeless dudes on a corner the other day, everyone of them had what seemed like a medium pizza to themselves (shoutout whoevee got it for em).
Noticed one fella in particular...man was zooooked. He was leaning sideways, propped against the building holding him up. All the while he had the box balancing on 1 knee while he proceeded to roll an entire pizza like a joint.

Incredible dexterity and balance. He was taking his time and pearling the 'za.

Perfect 10.

I was amazed. The guy in the car beside me at the light thought i was looking at him til i pointed at the guy. Dude was dying when he realized what i was watching. What we were witnessing.
Funny stories, pics?

Dinner last night at S.KY. in Pilsen, Chicago

Cucumber Salad
Lobster Dumplings
Beef and Chive Dumplings
Fried Chicken with habanero butter - chicken was odd but good
Crispy potatoes with truffle sauce - didn’t order these, not good
Foie Gras Bibimbap
Truffle Croquettes
Brûlée Cheesecake
Cream corn

A018447D-849D-4805-BC36-54FA3CCD865F.jpeg
F6CC8056-45A4-4E4A-97BA-50F58804F2BA.jpeg
F982CD7C-8A37-4C34-94A7-F5C6996B8116.jpeg
B71E977C-F7AF-49DC-8B0F-D0FF840544FD.jpeg
8ACCFF0A-E7D7-40D2-9D7E-7DE30D4CBD1F.jpeg
2CF35133-0B61-4AA4-9A13-B2536D3D68CE.jpeg
3EDF8561-71C9-4AA0-8E0B-CF2C02E9E65C.jpeg
CA8CEA58-EF1D-4BBC-8CBD-BBBAC93C7D4F.jpeg

Glass?
Plastic?

Have a Yeti for water and one for hot beverages. I do love me a styrofoam cup tho, not the little flimsy ones im talking the prime Weezy cant feel my face ones :lol: keeps drinks cold, ice solid and no “sweat” on the outside of the cup :pimp:

Glass?
Plastic?

A Bulls beer mug, mason jars, Liverpool FC tea cup and a Disney World theme park tea cup.

Got a bodega glass set I got from C&B, and one of the glass rims wasn't perfectly round. Was pissed and almost sent it back but it became my favorite.

Glass?
Plastic?

Good question. All depends on what I’m drinking....

Big plastic ones for water or big mixed drinks
D255E0B1-558C-457A-837D-54C6220A0530.jpeg

Smaller plastic for cold brew
208ACC53-5C67-4FD8-85BE-3C1DB0C376DD.jpeg

Have different glasses if I’m drinking beer or bourbon or other mixed drinks. Not drinking anything non alcoholic in glassware.

Glass?
Plastic?

EFE9F07C-9DF2-4CB0-A859-E71171F056AD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom