FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

564BBBE3-C068-4303-BC78-744CA4BEBB5D.jpeg
BDA7CDDA-1310-4139-BC6D-E9531C2D8CA7.jpeg

Vegetable Fried Rice and Trader Joe’s Veggie Gyoza. (I recommend the TJ’s product. Easy to prepare and tasty).

I'm a glass person, my favorite is empty jalapeño jars.

345-5931.jpg

I'm recycling and getting the drinking out of a jar on a porch/Justified show experience, without the whole hillbilly bank heist stuff obviously.

Whenever I eat sushi, I realize that I like the idea of eating sushi, more than I like eating sushi.

I used to splurge on high end sushi fairly often. I don't know if it's me or the sushi which has changed but I never feel like it's worth it when I do these days. I’m much less picky when the value is more evident

Funny, I hear this often from folks. Not saying it isn't good but I understand what you are saying.

Thought about getting some today but unless it is All You Can Eat, I feel like I am being cheatED.

Funny, I hear this often from folks. Not saying it isn't good but I understand what you are saying.

Thought about getting some today but unless it is All You Can Eat, I feel like I am being cheatED.
I'm opposite.

If it's not so expensive, I'd rather not pay for it, I convince myself, that it's suspect and a health risk. But I generally feel, that about anything I eat.

I love sushi but I can't argue the value ain't there, seems like it's gotten more expensive recently and suddenly.

I love sushi but I can't argue the value ain't there, seems like it's gotten more expensive recently and suddenly.
It most definitely has. I purchased some for two and was surprised at the price that I paid.

Ready for the commentary..

1609294795317.png
This is called privilege. They will soon know what hunger is. Bread back to me is the best piece of the bread.

sushi has gotten pricier. I do think there's a quality jump from low tier to mid-tier but the jump from mid-tier to expensive is just too subtle to justify imo

sushi has gotten pricier. I do think there's a quality jump from low tier to mid-tier but the jump from mid-tier to expensive is just too subtle to justify imo

Yea but I doubt most of us even recognize what Low/Mid/High even is. :lol:

Outside of it LOOKING/TASTING "unfresh", I wouldn't know what would constitute as LOW. Let alone Mid/HIgh.

SC kid SC kid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom