FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Made a few deep fried ice cream balls lol. Super simple but time consuming. Will definitely be making some more with different ingredients.
Screenshot_20201230-234005.png

Screenshot_20201230-234202.png

Screenshot_20201230-234247.png

Screenshot_20201230-234358~2.png

Dinner - Barra Maretazo

Starters:

Corn seeds

Pisco Sour - Peruvian Traditional Drink
Passion fruit (I don’t drink but they brought it as a sample, so I had to try it)

Sampler:

Causas - Peruvian puréed potatoes with acevichada ceviche style, raw fish cured in lime juice (taste like a fish potato salad)

Ceviche: raw fish marinated in lime juice.

Leche De Tigre: Yellow Chili, citrus based spicy marinade drink with lime juice and fresh fish (too damn spicy for me :lol:)

Entree:

Chicharron: breaded and lightly fried. Got the mixto o calamari with seafood (fish and shrimp)

Arroz Con Mariscos: rice covered with spicy tomato and seafood infused cream sauce. Shrimp, mussels, calamari

OMG - makes Louisiana seafood 2nd place :lol:

1E3DDC41-C0DA-42A5-8EB9-4BCB818F0E17.jpeg
85D2CBD4-E6BD-4C40-9D46-95E2BDC524BF.jpeg
2B3619BA-BC7A-4AD5-8368-FF9CC408B39E.jpeg

Always look at Grine Grine ’s post and realize I made a mistake in working in the field that I’m in. :smh:
Everybody cant be an international spy man

Never too late to make the switch. Just go get a certification in a specific IT field and get an entry level.

A lot of companies are forced to go into the WFH methodology and most likely will keep it after the pandemic. Technology is the way to go.
Man c'mon. This is like when Jack Ryan says he's just an analyst.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Always wanted to hit Chile or Peru to murk a couple king crabs whole.

Doing a South America tour in 2022 - rent a motorcycle and start in Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Columbia (depends on how I like it in Feb) Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Venezuela (depends on their civil war status).

If you do go in 2022, let me know we can link up. You too mplsdunk mplsdunk

Doing a South America tour in 2022 - rent a motorcycle and start in Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Columbia (depends on how I like it in Feb) Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Venezuela (depends on their civil war status).

That sounds dope as hell. Gotta get a bike and learn to ride again, last time I did the course like 8 years ago I failed because I couldn't stop thinking of some broad after a night of heavy drinking :lol:. Course instructor was like are you the same dude from yesterday?

Doing a South America tour op in 2022 - rent a motorcycle and start in Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Columbia (depends on how I my handlers like my progress it in Feb) Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Venezuela (depends on their civil war status).

Low-key recruiting for a mission :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom