FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Reuben
615BF9F1-3301-4DD9-9330-5D687BA99B86.jpeg

I still remember the first time I tried sauerkraut 21 years ago :sick:

I have mentioned before that I generally eat any food I eat on the spot, in the spot or outside near the spot.

It is tough to do that when it is 30 degree outside.

So I went to CFA and drove home to eat the food (10 mins), fries cold, food cold. Sure I could have warmed it up but I was hungry and I didn't want to wait any longer.

I don't know how yall do it man. Food delivery services, take out in general. Can't do it. WOn't do it.

I have mentioned before that I generally eat any food I eat on the spot, in the spot or outside near the spot.

It is tough to do that when it is 30 degree outside.

So I went to CFA and drove home to eat the food (10 mins), fries cold, food cold. Sure I could have warmed it up but I was hungry and I didn't want to wait any longer.

I don't know how yall do it man. Food delivery services, take out in general. Can't do it. WOn't do it.
Drive faster.

tumblr_mn15hiUTVQ1qa815mo1_400.gif

I need to hit this up

Anyone real familiar with African Caribbean food? To me Jamaican is my favorite, never had a bad meal at a Jamaican place. Tried a place in Vallejo that I thought was Jamaican but turns out they're from St. Lucia, it didn't hit like Jamaican food at all. On the West Coast we mainly only have Jamaicans from the Caribbean.

Back
Top Bottom