FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

659B6856-8A82-4AB0-89A2-08A6C9EAEED7.jpeg

Blackened mahi-mahi tacos with a side of (3) plantains. Tommy Bahama Grill, Newport Beach, CA.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford Those Leviathan cookies like that? Co-worker just told me about them a few days ago.
I've only had them once, but based off of my 30+ year experience with cookies I can say with confidence they're 100% like that.

Best cookies I've ever eaten. All are great, but the oatmeal raisins are the sleeper cells.

I'm not a huge sweet eater in general, but I'll make the exception for them. Worth trying at least once.

I had dinner at Red Robin in South Bay Galleria yesterday evening since restaurants reopened on Friday. I'm glad I got to eat like a Rottweiler again, especially since they have bottomless fries when you order a burger.

Unlimited fries are a great way to get filled up in addition to the burger so you won't have to spend on appetizers or other things. Just request fries multiple times to get full and save money that way.

This was my dinner yesterday evening. I normally order a Monster Royal Red Robin burger with egg over hard and substitute with cheddar cheese instead of American. Monster meaning an extra patty on it. I usually get this one because I was informed it's somewhat the bulkiest burger because of the toppings on it. I also always have a milkshake with my dinners there. I already ate 2 baskets of fries before this came in.
IMG_4939.JPG

Just made reservations at a hotel out in Montauk for Valentine's Day weekend. Gonna be grabbing a couple of pies from Best Pizza and a bunch of cookies from Levain while we're out there.

Hyped.
I'm definitely hitting them up when I go see my family again.

DIdn't even know they had one in the area. But then again, the Hamptons got this weird thing about bakeries. They are all successful.

Thank god that **** ain't all the way in Montauk though. Going all the way out there was always annoying to me when I lived in the area.

Last edited:
I had dinner at Red Robin in South Bay Galleria yesterday evening since restaurants reopened on Friday. I'm glad I got to eat like a Rottweiler again, especially since they have bottomless fries when you order a burger.

Unlimited fries are a great way to get filled up in addition to the burger so you won't have to spend on appetizers or other things. Just request fries multiple times to get full and save money that way.

This was my dinner yesterday evening. I normally order a Monster Royal Red Robin burger with egg over hard and substitute with cheddar cheese instead of American. Monster meaning an extra patty on it. I usually get this one because I was informed it's somewhat the bulkiest burger because of the toppings on it. I also always have a milkshake with my dinners there. I already ate 2 baskets of fries before this came in.
IMG_4939.JPG
Their Honey Mustard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Need to get the jalapeno bun too :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom