FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

About last night -

Left side - Cheese and black olives
Right side - Pineapples, Banana Peppers, onions and Jalapeños peppers and anchovies.

38BA2DD5-83BB-44F6-A768-81BB99176CF2.jpeg

Last edited:
I have mentioned before that I generally eat any food I eat on the spot, in the spot or outside near the spot.

It is tough to do that when it is 30 degree outside.

So I went to CFA and drove home to eat the food (10 mins), fries cold, food cold. Sure I could have warmed it up but I was hungry and I didn't want to wait any longer.

I don't know how yall do it man. Food delivery services, take out in general. Can't do it. WOn't do it.

I can’t eat cold food. I will completely dissect any take out and warm it up properly. Fries broiled and for a chicken sandwich I’ll put in oven or microwave.

go to for wegmans are those dark chocolate indulgence cookies and Fuji apple juice. 🤤

About last night -

Left side - Cheese and black olives
Right side - Pineapples, Banana Peppers, onions and Jalapeños peppers and anchovies.

38BA2DD5-83BB-44F6-A768-81BB99176CF2.jpeg
I've got a problem with these kind of Frankenstein pizzas, I don't even think this here is within the international agreed upon rules.

I've got a problem with these kind of Frankenstein pizzas, I don't even think this here is within the international agreed upon rules.

The black olives pizza - was for a friend of mine. The pineapple side was for me.

Plus, I didn’t pick this pizza place. There’s far way better pizza places.

I have mentioned before that I generally eat any food I eat on the spot, in the spot or outside near the spot.

It is tough to do that when it is 30 degree outside.

So I went to CFA and drove home to eat the food (10 mins), fries cold, food cold. Sure I could have warmed it up but I was hungry and I didn't want to wait any longer.

I don't know how yall do it man. Food delivery services, take out in general. Can't do it. WOn't do it.

Shoulda just ate in the car...with no napkins :pimp:

I need to hit this up

All this great history skipped past. I learned of the Garifuna from a vincentian bredren of mine. The coconut sauce they got going on looks like something from Jamaica call run down.

@Grine put on for the thread too much to have his food compared to that rubbish. And I've seen some madness in here. Put some respect on his name

i mean the ingredients on the pizza is questionable but my real problem is how it was executed.
it just looks like sloppy placement. they aren't spread out evenly at all.

might go grab a pretty pizza tonight :nerd:

i mean the ingredients on the pizza is questionable but my real problem is how it was executed.

Its like they just pour the container over it :lol:

This is my 2nd time eating there - not my first or fifth choice. But, my friend wanted it from there as opposed to sushi.
:lol:

Try to lead them to the water but can’t make them eat it.

Its like they just pour the container over it :lol:

This is my 2nd time eating there - not my first or fifth choice. But, my friend wanted it from there as opposed to sushi.
:lol:

Try to lead them to the water but can’t make them eat it.
tumblr_pcnn9v3Jvc1wukmtho4_r1_500.gif

First phrase that comes to mind to describe the topping placement is “reckless abandon.”

Pizza man put those toppings in a Yahtzee cup, tossed it over the pie, and said “good enough.”

Back
Top Bottom