FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

20210131_202610.jpg

Stuffed poblano peppers with rice, shrimp, sausage and cheese.

Last edited:
This Jack in the box place sounds amazing. "Lemme get a cheeseburger, 2 tacos, a chicken teriyaki bowl and some pancakes"

Me trying to reconfigure the plantains in my mind, to see if they gave you more than two....
math.gif
FAMS THATS PROBABLY .75 OF 1 PLANTAIN, EDDIE WAS JUST NICE WITH THE DICE SKILLS IMO AND PUT IT IN A CONTAINER WHERE IT FILLED IT. ONE AT BEST. IT WAS GOOD THOUGH, AND I LOVED THE VISIBLE KITCHEN SO YOU CAN SEE IT'S JUST 2 AFRICAN DUDES IN THERE COOKING YOUR **** RIGHT THERE AND NOT LIKE A KITCHEN FULL OF MEXICANS, OR WHITES OR BLACKS, BASICALLY NON-WHATEVER NATIONALITY THE FOOD IS POSED TO BE. I'M SURE THEIR RENT IN THAT BUILDING IS THROUGH THE ROOF SO YOU PAY MORE FOR QUALITY AND AMBIANCE OF THE ESTABLISHMENT THAN RAW FOOD PRICES AND I SUPPORT IT #BUYBLACK THE VOLUME TO PRICE RATIO WAS WORSE ON THAT DAMN NEAR $5 FRIED TACO WHICH I PRETTY MUCH COULD THROAT IN ONE PIECE. AGAIN QUALITY WAS A1 THO

FAMS THATS PROBABLY .75 OF 1 PLANTAIN, EDDIE WAS JUST NICE WITH THE DICE SKILLS IMO AND PUT IT IN A CONTAINER WHERE IT FILLED IT. ONE AT BEST. IT WAS GOOD THOUGH, AND I LOVED THE VISIBLE KITCHEN SO YOU CAN SEE IT'S JUST 2 AFRICAN DUDES IN THERE COOKING YOUR **** RIGHT THERE AND NOT LIKE A KITCHEN FULL OF MEXICANS, OR WHITES OR BLACKS, BASICALLY NON-WHATEVER NATIONALITY THE FOOD IS POSED TO BE. I'M SURE THEIR RENT IN THAT BUILDING IS THROUGH THE ROOF SO YOU PAY MORE FOR QUALITY AND AMBIANCE OF THE ESTABLISHMENT THAN RAW FOOD PRICES AND I SUPPORT IT #BUYBLACK THE VOLUME TO PRICE RATIO WAS WORSE ON THAT DAMN NEAR $5 FRIED TACO WHICH I PRETTY MUCH COULD THROAT IN ONE PIECE. AGAIN QUALITY WAS A1 THO
994dQlP.gif

They cracked the code, instead of giving you more plaintains just cut them into smaller pieces so it looks like more. Wild how they do you in both amount and price for something that's like 40 cents for a whole plaintain.
Said something similar in the Nba thread when he posted it a couple days ago. :lol:

They cracked the code, instead of giving you more plaintains just cut them into smaller pieces so it looks like more. Wild how they do you in both amount and price for something that's like 40 cents for a whole plaintain.
Theres a 1 jamaican spot up here that does that with the chicken. Cuts it up and strategically places the pieces all over the container then you realize youve been had.

Oleg wouldnt dare

I just cooked late dinner this evening like an idiot.

I cooked New York steak with the typical 4 seasonings and Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce again, but I used mushrooms, onions, and garlic this time. I went back to the way I was cooking steak last year after I got my cast iron skillet around the time lockdown life started.
IMG_4942.JPG
IMG_4943.JPG

I just cooked late dinner this evening like an idiot.

I cooked New York steak with the typical 4 seasonings and Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce again, but I used mushrooms, onions, and garlic this time. I went back to the way I was cooking steak last year after I got my cast iron skillet around the time lockdown life started.
IMG_4942.JPG
IMG_4943.JPG
Huge fan of one skillet, one plate, hardly anything to clean cooking.

Back
Top Bottom