FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yeah, that rice candy was kinda meh, but it was candy & we were allowed to get 2 boxes... There was an Asian bubble or chewing gum too that had a this weird flavor, but I can't recall the name of it...

The Asian soda... My brother & I used to break off the cap & had a collection of the marbles...

Last edited:
Ya'll don't know nothing about dis right chere... I haven't had this in years...
Lived with my grandma for 5-6 years when I was younger this was the go to snack. I used to make this sauce with mayo, chili garlic, and ponzu for dipping.

generationz generationz have you be crabbin lately? got some family coming down here from Boston in 2 weeks and they wanna go dungy crabbin. Just wanna see if the crabs are still around so I can take them.

I like Filipino food, but yall gotta work on your presentation. Most dishes look like pig slop mixed with the morning poop following a long night of drinking.

Tesco's Indian food is always appreciated.

As well as their sausage rolls :nthat:
Yezzir!

Used to mess with either Tescos or Sainsbury on the regular when I lived in London.

2 croissants for £1 in the morning, chicken tikka over rice for lunch or those sausage rolls, then 2 garlic bread loafs and Strongbow for dinner.

The UK can miss me with those nasty mushy mint peas

Yo Gerald you Persian too my brotha!?

Salam brah! :smile:

My mom used to make that same spaghetti for My brother and I. So bomb! :wow:

We were always fighting for the tadig :lol:
So good :smh:

Last edited:
Shut the restaurant down today from normal menu and just did 10 course tasting menu for 40 people. I only got pics of the scallop crudo and crab salad though :lol:

Yo Gerald you Persian too my brotha!?

Salam brah! :smile:

My mom used to make that same spaghetti for My brother and I. So bomb! :wow:

We were always fighting for the tadig :lol:
So good :smh:

:rofl:

Salam! khoobi?

That's as far as my Farsi goes. My girlfriend is Persian. She made it for me. I'm filipino (imagine that :lol:) Tadig is mind blowingly delicious to me. The fact that most people don't even get to try it is sad. :smh: especially cause it takes so long to make in the first place, can't even order in a restaurant, at least I hardly know any place that does.

Last edited:
Shut the restaurant down today from normal menu and just did 10 course tasting menu for 40 people. I only got pics of the scallop crudo and crab salad though :lol:

Must've been a fun experience in the kitchen.

Me as a consumer, I don't think I'd ever be able to appreciate the effort that goes into a double-digit-course meal. It's like constant blue balls. You might get something you absolutely love, but then that entire dish is served on a ceramic soup spoon.

People were tapping out bro. It's plenty of food and drinks. Those were the starters. All said and done it's like two pounds of food :lol: it's not my thing either. This isn't a regular thing for us. First one actually.

People were tapping out bro. It's plenty of food and drinks. Those were the starters. All said and done it's like two pounds of food :lol: it's not my thing either. This isn't a regular thing for us. First one actually.

I don't doubt the sum of the whole meal is a lot of food. My point is that, say I loved the crab salad. I'd be like "****, I want more of that and all I got was this dollop of it."

generationz generationz have you be crabbin lately? got some family coming down here from Boston in 2 weeks and they wanna go dungy crabbin. Just wanna see if the crabs are still around so I can take them.
Nah man. I really want to go again before the season is up. My girls dad wants to go bad too. PM when you got a spot and date set, def might be interested!

Back
Top Bottom