FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Grilled a big *** piece of sirloin & cut pieces to serve. Also threw some asparagus on the grill with some salt, pepper, olive oil, & parmesan cheese.

Looks delicious....start of spring tomorrow, and I'm itching to get on the grill. Too bad there is snow in the forecast :stoneface:

Yeah JJ, as soon as the temps hit the high 40s, I started grilling again...

Fittin' to make some Korean BBQ (galbi) soon.

My son has a scrimmage tournament in PA Saturday (soccer), so I can't do it this weekend. If the weather is ok, next weekend. I just gotta make sure the butcher at Wegmans can cut the ribs across & along the bone...

Can't believe we're expecting snow tomorrow. :stoneface:

I remember several years ago at Orioles opening day we had a lot of snow... White out conditions... :\

Only in MD can you get 3 seasons in one week...

Am I alone here. When it comes to breakfast sandwiches, I think I can make them better/just as good as anywhere I would potentially buy it from. 

Depends. Bagel sandwiches depend vastly on the bagel. If it's a good bagel shop, then it's hard to replicate. Unless you intend on buying the bagel and then taking it home.

But something like an English muffin...yes, definitely easier at home.

Bacon / Egg / Cheese from a local spot.
Am I alone here. When it comes to breakfast sandwiches, I think I can make them better/just as good as anywhere I would potentially buy it from. 

Breakfast in general. I don't think I've ever had an OUTSTANDING breakfast from anywhere, even the spots where you would have to wait 1.5 hours for a seat on a weekend morning. Eggs, bacon and sausage can only be so good.

Breakfast in general. I don't think I've ever had an OUTSTANDING breakfast from anywhere, even the spots where you would have to wait 1.5 hours for a seat on a weekend morning. Eggs, bacon and sausage can only be so good.

What city you in? Lol ATL has a ton of good spots

This was the best breakfast I've had....probably ever. English breakfast with mushrooms, eggs, roasted bone marrow, beans, toast, bacon, tomatoes, potaoes, Ginger Beer cocktail, and an Americano...from Hawksmoor Guildhall in London.

ONly breakfast food I am a sucka for is Cracker Barrell's pancakes. But I never go during Breakfast TIME. I use that as a dessert.

Tacos frm Belly Uptown in Oakland, CA
Fish/Pork Belly/Steak and Eggs

Portal Plate and Garbage Bread(its like a pizza rolled up in bread) bomb af, frm Portal in Oakland, CA

Pork Belly Benedict(Jidori Egg w/ Miso Hollandaise) frm Hopscotch in Oakland, CA

Bistec sandwhich(thinly sliced steak) w/ Marquitas frm Sol Food in San Rafael, CA

Captain's Plate in Monterey, CA

This was the best breakfast I've had....probably ever. English breakfast with mushrooms, eggs, roasted bone marrow, beans, toast, bacon, tomatoes, potaoes, Ginger Beer cocktail, and an Americano...from Hawksmoor Guildhall in London.

Best Full English i had was in Manchester.

I think it was called Koffee Pot.

Would go back if I find myself in Manchester again... Probably will tbh

Found this new New Orleans place in atlanta.

I always give these places the crawfish roux test. So far 8/10.

Fried Crawfish and Crawfish étouffée

Back
Top Bottom