FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

20211210_165046.jpg

Whipped up some chicken fried rice today ..
Came out pretty darn good.!
Looks like shrimp

Just booked a last minute trip to NY tomorrow. Need some spots to check out around Manhattan (preferably Caribbean, ramen, pizza).

I need to go dumpster diving there. Haven’t been buying as much from whole check since Amazon started charging for delivery. Before I was ordering like twice a week.

I cheated on my starbz today and went to Dunkin’. Got a Dunkacchino. The only thing they ever make (drink wise) that’s consistent. Was good also had to get one of my employees a gift card so that was my main purpose for going.

Only thing I usually get from Dunkin' is a Vanilla Coolata and those 2 for $2 egg/cheese wake ups.

Not sure how it compares to Starbucks, but the only time I tried their flavored coffee, I felt nausea afterwards.

Dunkin’ is better for regular drip and iced coffee. Starbucks is far better for espresso drinks any temperature. Them Starbucks beans are so dam over roasted tho ****s up most of their drinks for me

Another of my premade lunch delivery things - this salmon was delicious. I wish I'd paid for the larger portion as I'm still hungry though.

2021-12-14 13.13.15.jpg

Although 800 calories for lunch or breakfast is probably a healthy amount - leaving 1200 or so for dinner. We're not talking US portions here...

Back
Top Bottom