FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

If you happen to see these Korean Sunchips. . . :nthat:
Quite possible, the best flavor in their repertoire. (But that's not saying much. . .)
20220113_124025.jpg

My dinner at Lucille's yesterday evening.
IMG_5902.JPG

A $10 off a $30 purchase coupon code and a $25 bonus gift card that were set to expire at the end of this month got me to go in.

Get on their email list because they send you deals occasionally.

It seems like a good deal to buy a $100 gift card online if they offer a $25 bonus gift card for spending that. The only thing that sucks about the bonus gift card is that it's dated when you can use it and it also has an expiration date.

Pastries from Allans.

Coconut strudel
Apple turnover
Pineapple turnover
Blueberry turnover
Gizzada
20220224_124053.jpg

Papaya smoothie
20220224_124410.jpg
Need to find a Jamaican bakery out here. LA folks let me know if you come across any. I have a few Jamaican restaurants on my yelp list but they don’t seem to carry baked goods, just food.

Pastries from Allans.

Coconut strudel
Apple turnover
Pineapple turnover
Blueberry turnover
Gizzada
20220224_124053.jpg

Papaya smoothie
20220224_124410.jpg
Looks like the type of spot that would have a plantain tart which I haven't had in forever. Was the gizzada digaldem flavored?

Need to find a Jamaican bakery out here. LA folks let me know if you come across any. I have a few Jamaican restaurants on my yelp list but they don’t seem to carry baked goods, just food.
Pretty sure I saw a Jamaican bakery driving through Inglewood not long ago. Never been to any though.

tay1 tay1 - you know of anything?

Back
Top Bottom