FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Eggs + rice has always been a meal that taste good to me. Granted I only do this when there is literally nothing else to eat and im too lazy to go out or get take out but hey.
For the first 2-3 months of my journey I had my 3 eggs sunny side up over some leftover rice. I wish I could’ve had longaniza with it every morning too :lol:

For the first 2-3 months of my journey I had my 3 eggs sunny side up over some leftover rice. I wish I could’ve had longaniza with it every morning too :lol:

When I lost hella weight too eggs and rice were a mainstay, also rice and rotisserie. :lol:

Back then I didnt care about eating the same thing over and over.

Made essentially Chicken Marsala(Boneless Chicken thighs, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Chicken Bullion, Minced Garlic, Butter, white wine, Onion Powder, and Mushrooms), White rice, and Broccoli. Should have made mashed potatoes instead of the rice, but it still came out good.

20221017_210546.jpg

When I lost hella weight too eggs and rice were a mainstay, also rice and rotisserie. :lol:

Back then I didnt care about eating the same thing over and over.
Yeah I’m in that boat now.

The most variety I get is rotating dinners every week, and often times my weekends get mixed up, but my breakfast and afternoon calories are all set most days. It allows me to keep my calories somewhat accurate / consistent, and it’s less to think about.

I had rice every day up until a few months ago, cut it out cause I got tired of cooking so much and eating so little of it.

Made essentially Chicken Marsala(Boneless Chicken thighs, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Chicken Bullion, Minced Garlic, Butter, white wine, Onion Powder, and Mushrooms), White rice, and Broccoli. Should have made mashed potatoes instead of the rice, but it still came out good.

20221017_210546.jpg
Should have had potatoes and rice.

Got some pasta from Favazza in STL yesterday...

Snapchat-655181572.jpg
Snapchat-811109271.jpg

Also tried the chicken sandwhich from wingstop... meh.
LookS like deep dish pizza.

Back
Top Bottom