FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

^ never, under any circumstance, order Chipotle online or in a fashion that makes it so you aren’t watching them make it

The most horrendously small portions I’ve ever seen were in online order bowls. Yikes.
A couple of weeks ago my office picked Chipotle for our “free lunch Wednesday”. I put in an order for the veggie burrito bowl. I got a small bowl of beans with a scoop of guacamole.

A couple of weeks ago my office picked Chipotle for our “free lunch Wednesday”. I put in an order for the veggie burrito bowl. I got a small bowl of beans with a scoop of guacamole.
Par for the course. I swear they have no remorse when they make it while you’re not standing there smh

Never had it happen with Chipotle but if my order is ever ****ed up, I will legitimately pause or mute what I am doing to call the establishment and/or UberEats to state my grievance on speaker while eating whatever it is they ****ed up :lol: 10/10 refunds are issued and deep apologies are given.

did the dirty tonight....

1688006758843.png

wife tried to sneak some lays chips and cheesecake tonight and the nurse rejected it like Mutombo.

I was thinking about that jack in the box cheesecake all day. Only cake I had energy for.

settled for a pound cake from the hospital menu. Still bomb.

That’s crazy. I can’t think of a McDonald’s location in any place I’ve ever lived that has closed. Remodeled, yes. Not closed.

ngl, i hella miss that mcdonalds. when they used to run that $.29 burger, $.39 cheeseburger promotion that place was like my second home. used buy $5 worth and store them in the fridge like it was meal prep for obesity :lol:

wife tried to sneak some lays chips and cheesecake tonight and the nurse rejected it like Mutombo.

I was thinking about that jack in the box cheesecake all day. Only cake I had energy for.

settled for a pound cake from the hospital menu. Still bomb.

hospital menu? you gonna be alright bro?

Haven’t been to one yet. This will be the closest one to me. Will have to check out.

Man.

There’s a cantina here in downtown I went to once and had the craziest TB experience of my life.

First off they had the music on aux from a phone over the speakers. Loud af. Felt like a house party. (I’m not exaggerating) Playin Bay Area slaps all uncensored not caring who came in- kids, Karen’s, didn’t matter.

Second, they serve liquor so my friend was asking about it. They recommended a Baja blast with a few shots in it. Cashier said if you order this and that I’ll plug a free shot too. My boy said f it let’s do it, and he asked if they take tips. Dude said yeah so my boy tipped too.
When I tell you they dropped 3 shots + at least 2 more in this mans Baja freeze, I mean that drink was diabolical. The biggest plug I ever seen, but definitely diabolical.

Third, a homeless lady came in while I was eating and was talking to the cashier. He calls over da female manager. She comes over and her and the homeless woman start yelling at each other. Mac Dre is playing loudly. I’m eating my TB in amazement, and I notice a guy from the middle of the lobby unplug his phone that was charging and walk away. The manager and girl are screaming at each other and start throwin hands in the lobby. Manager wins, homeless lady backin up towards the door takin da 1-2’s clean on da chin. Homeless lady gets shoved outside and is yelling at the door calling the manager names and curse words.

Guy that unplugged his phone came back, with a security jacket on. :lol: Guess he was on break or just chillin? he goes outside the door and just stands there making sure homeless lady doesn’t come back in.

Manager walks behind the line pissed off and continues making food.

Best TB meal experience of my life. Seemed like another day at the cantina.

For clarity- this is all real. :lol:

Man.

There’s a cantina here in downtown I went to once and had the craziest TB experience of my life.

First off they had the music on aux from a phone over the speakers. Loud af. Felt like a house party. (I’m not exaggerating) Playin Bay Area slaps all uncensored not caring who came in- kids, Karen’s, didn’t matter.

Second, they serve liquor so my friend was asking about it. They recommended a Baja blast with a few shots in it. Cashier said if you order this and that I’ll plug a free shot too. My boy said f it let’s do it, and he asked if they take tips. Dude said yeah so my boy tipped too.
When I tell you they dropped 3 shots + at least 2 more in this mans Baja freeze, I mean that drink was diabolical. The biggest plug I ever seen, but definitely diabolical.

Third, a homeless lady came in while I was eating and was talking to the cashier. He calls over da female manager. She comes over and her and the homeless woman start yelling at each other. Mac Dre is playing loudly. I’m eating my TB in amazement, and I notice a guy from the middle of the lobby unplug his phone that was charging and walk away. The manager and girl are screaming at each other and start throwin hands in the lobby. Manager wins, homeless lady backin up towards the door takin da 1-2’s clean on da chin. Homeless lady gets shoved outside and is yelling at the door calling the manager names and curse words.

Guy that unplugged his phone came back, with a security jacket on. :lol: Guess he was on break or just chillin? he goes outside the door and just stands there making sure homeless lady doesn’t come back in.

were drinks cheaper or normal bar prices?

Man.

See. This sounds great. How could anyone hate this?

Man.

I am imagining groups of yambs twerking to the music while holding a cheesy gordita crunch in one hand and a Brisk Sparkling Long Island Iced Tea in the other :lol:

Would entertain at least once

Back
Top Bottom