FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Crab Arancini & Scallops @ Offshore- Columbia
F555DCE4-0DDE-4CD0-A2D6-ED1770A643F3.jpeg
5016DC77-D151-45AC-831B-4010BF36B0A4.jpeg

I tried this today, it was still good but it wasnt “different” really. Theres a more distinct flavor with a Doritos Locos taco. I did like the burrito though and I normally dont like TB burritos. The chips inside def made a difference.

I agree. More flavor from the Doritos tacos. This was just more kick v great flavor

1. Bake two.
2. Carefully break off the non-frosted edges on all four sides of both.
3. While still hot, carefully slide the frosted top side off the bottom of each.
4. Sandwich both frosted sides together. Discard the rest.
5. Enjoy a double sided frosted Pop Tart!

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

but you already know tho...

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee green rhino123 green rhino123

HEAR YE HEAR YE

IT IS TIME TO VOTE AS A PATRON OF THIS THREAD, FOR DA RULING ON THE PIZZA PIE EATING NUMBERS

ALL IN FAVOR OF COUNTING FROZEN PIZZAS REACT TO THIS WITH A THUMBS UP

ALL OPPOSING PLS REACT TO THIS WITH A DC SIGNATURE SAD FACE :frown:

thank you in advance for your participation

(My vote is yes)

Man.

There’s a cantina here in downtown I went to once and had the craziest TB experience of my life.

First off they had the music on aux from a phone over the speakers. Loud af. Felt like a house party. (I’m not exaggerating) Playin Bay Area slaps all uncensored not caring who came in- kids, Karen’s, didn’t matter.

Second, they serve liquor so my friend was asking about it. They recommended a Baja blast with a few shots in it. Cashier said if you order this and that I’ll plug a free shot too. My boy said f it let’s do it, and he asked if they take tips. Dude said yeah so my boy tipped too.
When I tell you they dropped 3 shots + at least 2 more in this mans Baja freeze, I mean that drink was diabolical. The biggest plug I ever seen, but definitely diabolical.

Third, a homeless lady came in while I was eating and was talking to the cashier. He calls over da female manager. She comes over and her and the homeless woman start yelling at each other. Mac Dre is playing loudly. I’m eating my TB in amazement, and I notice a guy from the middle of the lobby unplug his phone that was charging and walk away. The manager and girl are screaming at each other and start throwin hands in the lobby. Manager wins, homeless lady backin up towards the door takin da 1-2’s clean on da chin. Homeless lady gets shoved outside and is yelling at the door calling the manager names and curse words.

Guy that unplugged his phone came back, with a security jacket on. :lol: Guess he was on break or just chillin? he goes outside the door and just stands there making sure homeless lady doesn’t come back in.

Manager walks behind the line pissed off and continues making food.

Best TB meal experience of my life. Seemed like another day at the cantina.

For clarity- this is all real. :lol:
This is what will bring the world together. This right here. 😂😂🤣🔥🔥🔥

Taco Bell, I could take it or leave it, but I seriously don't get the 'sick' jokes. I've never, ever gotten sick from them. Is that like for real a thing? Or just a social joke that doesn't REALLY happen? #QTNA

Worth noting: I never, ever, EVER get beef. I either sub beans and keep it veggie or I'll get chicken. Is that what it is? Is the beef what gives people bubbleguts?

Taco Bell, I could take it or leave it, but I seriously don't get the 'sick' jokes. I've never, ever gotten sick from them. Is that like for real a thing? Or just a social joke that doesn't REALLY happen? #QTNA

Worth noting: I never, ever, EVER get beef. I either sub beans and keep it veggie or I'll get chicken. Is that what it is? Is the beef what gives people bubbleguts?
Taco Bell is the only restaurant I've ever gotten legit food poisoning from.

I was out for like 2 weeks, I haven't touched that **** in over 10 years :lol:

Taco Bell is the only restaurant I've ever gotten legit food poisoning from.

I was out for like 2 weeks, I haven't touched that **** in over 10 years :lol:
Never gotten it from TB

Panda Express did my dirty one time a few months back

Body couldn’t decide which end to send it out of.. so for 8 hour it just didn’t. I just sat in agony as I suffered with that “I’m gonna throw up” feeling but couldn’t throw up or get bowel movement. 0/10 would not recommend

Back
Top Bottom