FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Taco Bell, I could take it or leave it, but I seriously don't get the 'sick' jokes. I've never, ever gotten sick from them. Is that like for real a thing? Or just a social joke that doesn't REALLY happen? #QTNA

Worth noting: I never, ever, EVER get beef. I either sub beans and keep it veggie or I'll get chicken. Is that what it is? Is the beef what gives people bubbleguts?

My reference was to the fact that their ground beef smells like diarrhea. Some people’s stomachs can handle it with no issue, but it doesn’t change the smell.

I live in Texas, so anything Taco Bell is impersonating can be found better and cheaper from any taco truck.

see
he might be exaggerating on the quality but he gets it.
you can find better cheaper fresher mexican food anywhere down here

I live in California within 5 minutes of 3-4 taquerias.. but Taco Bell still hits when you want it :lol:

Why people gotta front
its really not a front though. some people don't enjoy taco bell, like myself.
and i doubt your taquerias are as cheap as the mexican food in houston.
is it that hard to believe people don't like mexican fast food?

and expensive rip-off chipotle is completely out of the question

i think there is a misconception about taco bell and people going there cause they're craving actual mexican food. you go to taco bell cause you're craving taco bell. if you're craving actual mexican food, you go to a mexican joint :lol:

carnitas, adobada, lengua, etc etc...that's not stuff you get at taco bell. similarly, ground beef in "taco sauce" is not something you get at a taqueria. it's different foods :lol:

i think there is a misconception about taco bell and people going there cause they're craving actual mexican food. you go to taco bell cause you're craving taco bell. if you're craving actual mexican food, you go to a mexican joint :lol:

carnitas, adobada, lengua, etc etc...that's not stuff you get at taco bell. similarly, ground beef in "taco sauce" is not something you get at a taqueria. it's different foods :lol:
taquerias down here do all the american tex mex stuff too though.

but either way i get it. people like fast food. not a surprise but you must also get that my reasons are just as valid

its really not a front though. some people don't enjoy taco bell, like myself.
and i doubt your taquerias are as cheap as the mexican food in houston.
is it that hard to believe people don't like mexican fast food?

and expensive rip-off chipotle is completely out of the question
Unliking it is fine

My issue comes in when someone’s basically posing the position that no one should enjoy it because there’s better options nearby

That’s not the point.

THIS is the point.

This.

Plus where else you gonna get Baja Blast.

I always order chipotle in person after hearing all the horror stories

Edit: that’s me who found the mosquito LOL. Complained to them via their online feedback

Last edited:
1688152772601.png

Back
Top Bottom