FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Pasta is so labor intensive and time consuming I’ll order it.

I’m not out here making raviolos with egg yolks in them at the crib.

This is a pain in the *** to make. I’m not making it at home but I’ll make some basic pasta.
IMG_0383.jpeg

You think the gap between your pasta and restaurant pasta is worth overpriced pasta dishes?

Pasta is generally one of the cheaper items on a menu

I refuse to order pasta dishes while out (for the most part) because I just feel cheated because what I can make won't bring me that less joy compared to theirs.

I mostly feel the same. Unless a place is known for it I tend to look elsewhere

I find since moving on my own ordering food be a necessity smh. During volleyball and basketball season(I coach afterschool) I be getting home right at dinner time and don’t got the energy nor the patience when I’m hungry to cook. It be easier to just pick up food.

For those struggling to make/find grab and go items.

This one too. First dish looks good for the carb lovers.

Last edited:
I come in peace.
i come in peace.
I come in peace.

That's a LOT of sugar in there Moe's.

You got OJ, 4 fruits, AND honey.
Also, is your almond milk unsweetened?

Be careful with thinking that is really healthy. I come in peace.

Some tips here.

What are you top three smoothie combos?

I've been making this one recently

Kale (or spinach)
Pineapple
Green apple
Coconut water
Spirulina

Horrible promotion of a vegetarian lifestyle. Who would sign up for it after THAT PSA. :lol:

Agreed. I don’t advocate for it. I don’t understand why people are trying to be vegetarian to be healthy. Just eat less red meat and eat a few vegetarian dishes here and there. I mostly eat no mercury salmon for weekday lunches and 50/50 on meat and no meat dishes for every other meal. Feel way better than when I was a carb boy vegetarian.

Back
Top Bottom