FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Local pizza shop with store brought salad.

IMG_6645.jpeg

but any blind taste test will tell you that 99% of don’t know what they’re talking about.
Agreed. Always wished there was a way to simulate this with people that think they are top good for chain pizza.

There are some online but they only include chain spots. I want to see one that includes chains and independent spots to show people.are full of it.

Sausage and peppers.
I got the 3 pack peppers with yellow, orange and red.
Never occurred to me how much green would make a difference presentation wise. Definitely gotta get the green ones.
20240717_150640.jpg

Air fried mambo chops
20240716_100348.jpg

Chips and salsa
20240720_184228.jpg
I only use green and red.

Am I missing out on the yellows?

I'm sure the same thing could happen to you pizza snobs.

Im sure your comments are mostly in jest, but there are people who can’t eat trash pizza.​

If you put Mozza, L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele, Petramale on one table… and Little Cesar’s, Pizza Hut, Papa John’s on the other in a blind taste test… I’m gonna spot ****** pizza 100/100 times :lol:

Im sure your comments are mostly in jest, but there are people who can’t eat trash pizza.​

If you put Mozza, L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele, Petramale on one table… and Little Cesar’s, Pizza Hut, Papa John’s on the other in a blind taste test… I’m gonna spot ****** pizza 100/100 times :lol:
I mean if we are using ELITE pizza spots, of course.

I moreso meant chain pizza spots mixed in with B-League moms and pops spots. :lol:

Of course some you’d have a taste for if you’ve eaten it a lot of times but that’s the point to not be rating something high because you know what it is and have a bias for it .

It’s gotta be a taste test of places you haven’t been to (but say super highly rated) and put them next to some pizza chain joints. And you gotta compare like to like for example a cheese pie vs a cheese pie. You can’t get some honey drizzled pepper infused pepperoni pie and compare it to a cheese pizza from Papa John’s. And by blind you actually have to be blindfolded because the sight makes a big difference / easy give away obviously.

Back
Top Bottom