FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Wild as hell Cava treats Roasred Veggies as a protein. I guess they have to make money on those that don't eat meat but it's absolutely NOT a protein.

Screenshot_20240801_140348_CAVA.jpg

Wild as hell Cava treats Roasred Veggies as a protein. I guess they have to make money on those that don't eat meat but it's absolutely NOT a protein.

Screenshot_20240801_140348_CAVA.jpg
I see 'Roasted Vegetables' as a customer option for selecting 'Mains.'
I am not seeing where they have included 'Roasted Vegetables' as a customer option for 'Proteins.'
Is that somewhere else not pictured?

I see 'Roasted Vegetables' as a customer option for selecting 'Mains.'
I am not seeing where they have included 'Roasted Vegetables' as a customer option for 'Proteins.'
Is that somewhere else not pictured?
It's in the proteins section in Store.

It also follows the same rules that the proteins follow. (Double meat upcharge etc).

It isn't treated as a free side/add-in.

If I get chicken as my protein, I would be charged extra to get the Roasted veggies unlike it being free of charge like corn or broccoli.

It's in the proteins section in Store.

It also follows the same rules that the proteins follow. (Double meat upcharge etc).

It isn't treated as a free side/add-in.

If I get chicken as my protein, I would be charged extra to get the Roasted veggies unlike it being free of charge like corn or broccoli.
Yeah that's horrible. Pretty sure Panda Express does the same.
👀😬
It just gives me all the more reason to fire up the stove at home.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

With little fat, I wouldn't imagine filet being an ideal meat of choice.

Not saying it would be inedible.

I can see leaner meat still working as long as the cheese is on point

Would expect it to be noticeably different from a traditional cheesesteak though

Ive been eating clean and healthy. Just finished up a big month at work worked a lot of hours this week and wanted pure bliss for this evening. Just ate a delicious NY style pie from Dominos was so good. The side of ranch hit just right. And i had a mini glass bottle coke that i threw in the freezer and it was at that just almost frozen level of cold brrr was so thirst quenching. Lot of blasphemous talk about the chains but any blind taste test will tell you that 99% of don’t know what they’re talking about.

Ive been eating clean and healthy. Just finished up a big month at work worked a lot of hours this week and wanted pure bliss for this evening. Just ate a delicious NY style pie from Dominos was so good. The side of ranch hit just right. And i had a mini glass bottle coke that i threw in the freezer and it was at that just almost frozen level of cold brrr was so thirst quenching. Lot of blasphemous talk about the chains but any blind taste test will tell you that 99% of don’t know what they’re talking about.
moonman818 moonman818 thoughts?

I’m about to smoke and would thoroughly enjoy a good pizza debate / discourse on a Friday night

Back
Top Bottom