FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

If you were more active in the Kings thread I would have remembered without asking 
eyes.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
 just playing, how much longer you got??

I try to post in there whenever I can! 
laugh.gif

and I have 1 year left, on track to be out in June

By this time next year, hopefully I'll have more good meals to post and more games to attend 
tongue.gif

Before I go to some restaurant or eat some nice food I think, "Okay I'm gonna take a pic for the grub life thread." Then the food comes and I forget to take a pic because I already crushed it
embarassed.gif

never had pho or ramen 
ohwell.gif
 never thought I was missing out until I saw this thread. My parents aren't adventurous at all (mainly american and italian food) and I don't have many asian friends, so I haven't had much exposure. 

Moar pics:

never had pho or ramen :\  never thought I was missing out until I saw this thread. My parents aren't adventurous at all (mainly american and italian food) and I don't have many asian friends, so I haven't had much exposure. 
Don't let that stop you.

Yelp and find reviews on the best pho/ramen spots. It's not like you'll have eyes staring at you :lol:, go venture my friend.

Moar pics:

never had pho or ramen :\  never thought I was missing out until I saw this thread. My parents aren't adventurous at all (mainly american and italian food) and I don't have many asian friends, so I haven't had much exposure. 
Don't let that stop you.

Yelp and find reviews on the best pho/ramen spots. It's not like you'll have eyes staring at you :lol:, go venture my friend.

This.
The world is your oyster. Try everything with no regrets....

Back
Top Bottom