FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

0720BE89-991F-423E-9BAF-CD57CA22797C.jpeg

This the new undisputed GOAT energy drink. Sugar free. 200mg caffeine. Shaved ice my dudes. ****ing shaved ice.
0A883585-F82F-4F36-8821-DA8309A3E8B3.gif

That can is pretty af.

Will definitely try.

Phish food is historically great, but you can’t go wrong with half baked. Guess it depends if you want the better one first or last.

any of yall air fry wings? Any tips on making them crispy?
I've tried twice. First time I added flower to my dry rub seasoning and coated the wings. Second time I coated the wings in olive oil then added my seasoning. Both times wings came out alright but not crispy.

I've tried twice. First time I added flower to my dry rub seasoning and coated the wings. Second time I coated the wings in olive oil then added my seasoning. Both times wings came out alright but not crispy.
Make sure they are super dry, no moisture at all. Use paper towels. That’s the key. You can always toss with seasonings and sauces after.

cornstarch and an oil sprayer.

Nouss Nouss WHenever you make one of "your dishes" , throw some of this on there.

I just realized I didn't have any left and it was definitely missed when I made an "Englightened" meal.

1617828534617.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom