foolish to get a haircut once a week?

i get my cut once a month 15 for the cut and 3 for the tip... my stylist cuts my hair mad short so once a month is cool with me

I try to go in every two weeks. Usually it's every three weeks though. It's 15 bucks but I throw in 5 bucks as a tip. 20 dollars won't kill me for quality work.

25 plus a 7 dollar tip 32 dollars every 7-10 days lol

welp* I have thought about cutting back.... it helps to stay fresh though

Got a cut the other day and gave the barber $25, which I felt like was too much for a shadow fade and goatee. And this ***** was looking at me sideways like I was being cheap. I honestly felt some type of way after that :smh:

man prices have changed at these barbershops....

when this thread originated 10$-15$ dollars was the norm... now cats tax 25$-40$.   
grin.gif

Hell no!!!! $20 a month for a haircut is just fine. Every week or every two weeks is ridiculous to me. Maybe because i'm middle class and maybe will change when I am a millionaire. I get a haircut once a month and no earlier.
I thought you had locks

when this thread originated 10$-15$ dollars was the norm... now cats tax 25$-40$.   >D

Word my barber went from 20 to 25 a year ago talking about because of shop prices and other barbers around the city charging higher....i get a simple all even trim my mustache i believe i can do that myself if i install confidence in myself

when this thread originated 10$-15$ dollars was the norm... now cats tax 25$-40$.   >D

Word my barber went from 20 to 25 a year ago talking about because of shop prices and other barbers around the city charging higher....i get a simple all even trim my mustache i believe i can do that myself if i install confidence in myself
But cuts $7 on base tho :nerd:

I'd never cut my own hair. It never feels like the shop. Never. When I was young I would sometimes go twice a week. No lie. Lol now I'm growing my ****. Go every two weeks for a shape. All these barber shops started charging more, all over.

Back
Top Bottom