Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Is high school though. My parents weren't even happy when I graduated high school. They said the only educational accomplishment they accept is bachelors or higher. They assumed everything lower than a bachelor is what you are suppose to have. Got a 50K car as my graduation gift. But the point is some people find high school as an accomplishment so hey, kudos to her.
What does that have to do with anything? 
laugh.gif

Graduating high school deserves absolutely zero props. Regardless of circumstance. U want a cookie for getting your drivers license too? How low is the bar for some people? No wonder we live in a society made up of morons.

Last edited:
Shorty had a kid at 13 and graduated by 16. Props on getting thru highschool but she couldnt have done it on her own. It'll be much more rewarding when she gets her bachelors and i want the best for shorty but if iwas in her situation i aint postin that on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
buncha haters :smh:

black success will always be met with contempt even from other black people |I
Not hating, i done see kids who got it out the mud and no props gets thrown their way. Much worse than shorties situation. She hit a bump and bounced back, she got her head on straight now which is good and i wish her the best but she need a degree bro.

Is high school though. My parents weren't even happy when I graduated high school. They said the only educational accomplishment they accept is bachelors or higher. They assumed everything lower than a bachelor is what you are suppose to have. Got a 50K car as my graduation gift. But the point is some people find high school as an accomplishment so hey, kudos to her.
this is the dumbest post I read in a while. He claims his parents don't consider HS graduation as an accomplishment an they expect more but yet reward him with a vehicle to celebrate his HS graduation ... Walking contradiction ... SMH.

Graduating high school deserves absolutely zero props. Regardless of circumstance. U want a cookie for getting your drivers license too? How low is the bar for some people? No wonder we live in a society made up of morons.
Why are you so angry? :lol: I hope you dont have kids, they'd have a horrible childhood "**** yo birthday lil *****, all you had to do was not die for a year!"

So there aren't tens of thousands of kids posting themselves graduating highschool every june on social media? Shes the only one huh?

A 13 year old black single mother doesn't graduate high school in America go look up the numbers Jesus did you clowns graduate HS with how stupid some yall sound right now?

So there aren't tens of thousands of kids posting themselves graduating highschool every june on social media? Shes the only one huh?

A 13 year old black single mother doesn't graduate high school in America go look up the numbers Jesus did you clowns graduate HS with how stupid some yall sound right now?

Word. How many teens that get pregnant in highschool dropout? Shorty stuck with it. Id assume her fam helped her out big time (watching/taking care of the baby while she went to school) but thats whats up she gotta supportive family.

If people want to get technical here ... Graduating anything is an accomplishment ... I mean wtf is the difference between HS and College/University ... Beside the fact that you are coming with much debt out of the latter.

Most people grad with a degree are still trying to find their way and a lot of them land dead end jobs with nothing to show for.

I know dudes straight out of HS. Slaving in a retail job and within a few years making close to or over 100k

Life is what you make of it .. A diploma or degree is a step in the right direction but if you are doing it as a formality you already lost.

My home girl had 3 kids by the time she was 15 and still graduated idk where yall from but the schools here got daycares my g, its not that big of an accomplishment.

Yeah I feel you G. When I graduated HS and my father bought me an AP and told me he'd get me a real watch when I actually accomplished something I was heartbroken. 

Last edited:
My home girl had 3 kids by the time she was 15 and still graduated idk where yall from but the schools here got daycares my g, its not that big of an accomplishment.

Public high schools in hood have daycare? Nationwide too right?

Yall sound worse by the minute right now

Not hating, i done see kids who got it out the mud and no props gets thrown their way. Much worse than shorties situation. She hit a bump and bounced back, she got her head on straight now which is good and i wish her the best but she need a degree bro.
she didnt hit a bump tho. she created a pothole. lets not make it seems like getting preggo at 13 just HAPPENED to her. also the math doesnt make sense. she said she graduated a year early but graduated at 16 which is in most cases 2 years early. it is possible that she has a birthday right after the school year ends, or she started school early and will turn 17 very soon.

i graduated at 16 but had to skip 2 grades to do it. im not getting her math on this one.
highschools where u are have DAYCARES?! wtffffff thats enabling them... hell maybe even encouraging them that having a kid at that age is cool. WTF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom