Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Did dis dude just say what's the difference between graduating high school and college???

Serious question, did you attend college?
yeap and graduated magna cum laude.

Some of you are downplaying the importance of hs and acting like graduating college is a ******* major accomplishment. SMH.

No difference .. You go to school you pay attention, you apply yourself and you will successfully get by.

Don't come in here preaching because you are blowing got smoke ... A college degree to most employers is a signed of dedication and commitment and nothing else. You have to go to an Ivy league school for your graduation to mean anything and be coveted by fortune 500 companies. You think you went to your community college and got a BA in liberal arts is an accomplishment note worthy of a celebration you are highly mistaken. FOH

My local high school (and the reason my parents sent me to a private school) was nicknamed Mt. Pregnant (real name is Mt.Pleasant ) because of how many girls had kids there. And yes, there was a full time daycare facility in there :lol:

Last edited:
Idk where y'all are from but I always remember the high schools out here having day cares and mad chicks having seeds. It's nothing new at all.

My home girl had 3 kids by the time she was 15 and still graduated idk where yall from but the schools here got daycares my g, its not that big of an accomplishment.

Fam what? I honestly don't believe this for a second. 3 kids by 15? So at the latest she had her first at 13 then was back to back 2 more times after that?

Some of you are downplaying the importance of hs and acting like graduating college is a ******* major accomplishment. SMH.

No difference .. You go to school you pay attention, you apply yourself and you will successfully get by.

Then what's the difference between elementary school and college?

Cot damn she's a child, how many other accomplishments will she have to that point? Plus doing it two years early is admirable when there are dudes graduating 3 years late. Let her have it. Y'all been on one lately, hopefully spring changes that.

Last edited:
If she would've just posted her hs grad pics with her daughter and not mentioned her poor decision making/upbringing that lead to her situation I'd have no gripes.

Graduating high school deserves absolutely zero props. Regardless of circumstance. U want a cookie for getting your drivers license too? How low is the bar for some people? No wonder we live in a society made up of morons.
Why are you so angry? :lol: I hope you dont have kids, they'd have a horrible childhood "**** yo birthday lil *****, all you had to do was not die for a year!"
I kinda feel like that when someone cheese tellin me their baby is 3 weeks old or like 4 months old. Grats you kept it alive so far?

Dude you are butt hurt beyond reason. Offended caysew shes proud of something. You think black people should protest a certain way too?

Go wash your face dude you sound stupid

Nah the KKK got one bruh this s--t fire pic.twitter.com/VvQXfnQDUv
giphy.gif

Reactions: HIM
She had her first kid at 13 then had twins a year later ish happens b
she so smart but was still gettin raw'd at 14?
She aint smart at all lol, she got popped off had a kid then her parents shipped her to tx to live with her grandma and had twins down there lol. But someone embed this ig video real quick so we can go back to the fools wildin
tumblr_nzbmp6FHzH1rlafseo1_400.gif
it's in reference to my homeirl not shorty who skipped two grades with a seed [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If she would've just posted her hs grad pics with her daughter and not mentioned her poor decision making/upbringing that lead to her situation I'd have no gripes.
Nah

If half of y'all woulda just left it at the roast comment for what it was (funny) and not turn into a debate, then there would have been no gripes in here [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And that "black success" comment from other dude was such a reach. Cringeworthy... truly wildin

Last edited:
whats degrading is putting down a 16 year old girl and youre a grown man

her accomplishment should be acknowledged thats all 

its black people like you always worried about what massa think as if celebrating her is degrading black folks in whose eyes?
sorry for the kids you know, maybe if you post about them we can give them props

agreed she needs to keep going
an accomplishment is an accomplishment

do they hand out happy meals or diplomas for graduating?
did i originally make this about race? or was that the discussion among young black mothers that dont graduate?

personal aspersions aside, the fact that you think talking about about black people is a negative thing shows just how sunken you are

whats wilding about being happy a young black mother graduated?

i think youre wilding and cringeworthy for being not being supportive

anytime black people do anything against stereotype there are always detractors and minimizers like you 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom