Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

PassionatePointlessCrocodile-size_restricted.gif
people are mad brave with that road rage crap man. someone crazy enough to do that to you, is crazy enough to pull the 9piece and rearrange your head. he wants the lane that bad? let him have it. sacrifice 2 extra seconds. he hits ur car? grab the license plate and recognize that your neck suddenly hurts. this is simple.

I got stories for days bro. This is the worst of it. Fort Campbell. Was in the same platoon with this **********er........
https://www.theleafchronicle.com/st...death-gets-life-slaying-2-year-old/714860002/

what kinda person do u have to be to hurt a child? someone paid you to wipe out their family (prolly for insurance money or something) and u went with it? so u have no regard for the innocent or karma or religion huh? scum

''Dobby has no master, Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter.''

what kinda person do u have to be to hurt a child? someone paid you to wipe out their family (prolly for insurance money or something) and u went with it? so u have no regard for the innocent or karma or religion huh? scum''
Insurance and murder for hire. Dip**** was supposed to take out the Mom, the soon to be ex wife, her new boyfriend, a newborn and the 2 year old. A week before we found out this happened, he was asking me to write a character statement for civilian life, cuz he was in the process of getting kicked out for a litany of other things. Told him to beat it. ****in’ sociopath. Guy took his wife’s car to do this ****, while she was training in Louisiana. Cops eventually tracked down the vehicle, searched it, found the weapon and a notebook that laid out the plan and the amount to collect after the insurance payout.......$20,000. While in civilian custody, the Army defers to local P.D.’s in these matters. Wound up kicking him out only for being AWOL. Had to get a signature from him for Army out processing, guards had to pull him from protective custody, kid was grinning the whole time, making jokes, mother****er had zero remorse. None. **** was eerie as hell. Him and the kid that hired him deserve everything they get coming to them.

that's actually a shame, I was a fan of this design. my man put the suicide doors on his house then almost made it literal.

20190513_162152.jpg

Please dear almighty!!

I couldn't fathom why you would want to invite confrontation into your life like this.

sure, probably nothing will happen, but what if it does? you really wanna maybe swallow your front teeth for a 3/10 joke?

I couldn't fathom why you would want to invite confrontation into your life like this.

sure, probably nothing will happen, but what if it does? you really wanna maybe swallow your front teeth for a 3/10 joke?
Its accepted in his community, apparently. They probably got em at his local Walmart and he doubled up.

Back
Top Bottom