FOOTLOCKER INC. EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION APRIL 24 AND 25TH.

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

How much tip do you guys give to the employees, I'm thinking $10-$20?

HERE IS MY SCALE PER ITEM:

RETAIL TIP
$50 - LESS: $5
$51 - $100: $10
$101 +: $15

SO DEPENDING ON HOW MANY KICKS YOU COP...REMEMEBER... DONT FORGET THE TIP...

AND IF THE YOU ARE GOING THRU A 3RD PARTY SOMETIMES UR KICKS MAY STILL COME TOO LIKE 30% MAYBE LESS SO LOOK FOR THE CHUBBY GIRLS AT THESE STORES AND SPIT G ATTHEM AND BUY THEM AN ICE CREAM...YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL GET..SHOOT IT MAY GET YOU A SWOOSH...BUT I DONT THINK YOUR "G" IS AS STRONG AS MINE!
laugh.gif

like always...714/626/909 ppl. if you need something let me know. ill help out if i can.

one thing i kept noticing though which annoys me...dont ask me if a store has a certain shoe...i dont keep track of what stores have what. call the storesyourself and tell me where you wanna meet and i can definately help you out.

o yea..."SERIOUS PEOPLE" only please
smile.gif
the few people i always help out...dont even PM me, just hit me up on my cell...you know i got you.

YO!
EA doesn't stack with heroes/gold coins.

trust me I tried.
My mans was saying he did it not all that long ago. I'll try it anyway.

As far as searching goes use "%" in that keyword box, i.e. "% Griffey"

DF!!!

bigsupa wrote:

AND IF THE YOU ARE GOING THRU A 3RD PARTY SOMETIMES UR KICKS MAY STILL COME TOO LIKE 30% MAYBE LESS SO LOOK FOR THE CHUBBY GIRLS AT THESE STORES AND SPIT G AT THEM AND BUY THEM AN ICE CREAM...YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL GET..SHOOT IT MAY GET YOU A SWOOSH...BUT I DONT THINK YOUR "G" IS AS STRONG AS MINE!
laugh.gif

UPandCOMING32 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

051101_dvd_Yoda_Ex.jpg

FAITH, HAVE YOU NOT, I SEE!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

trust me I tried.

DF!!!

good luck trying. but as far as i know, gold coins can only be used with 30%.

Anyone in South OC willing to hook it up get at me with a PM...I will make sure I take care of you. thanks

Yeah, I know how to search for different items but I was wondering if you (or anyone) knows why you don't get all the shoes anymore. It'slike there have been SKUs deleted from the system. For instance, if you searched for "penny" under basketball about a year ago you would have gottenall the old Penny I and IVs from a few years ago in addition to the Penny II's and III's that are out now. Now you will only get the SKUs for thePenny II's and III's. And you could also use this to find a SKU for a shoe that was going to be released but that doesn't work anymore either. Myonly guess is there are too many SKU's and either the search would take too long or SKUs might end up getting used again. Any other thoughts? Thanks

YO!
My only guess is there are too many SKU's and either the search would take too long or SKUs might end up getting used again.
Ah... ok, I got you.

Yeah my guess would be that SKU's get recycled. I thought about that a little while ago.

DF!!!

Can someone hook it up and give us the sku for the Griffeys?

NY is like deaded on these so we most likely gonna have to order...

Originally Posted by sidepain

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

trust me I tried.

DF!!!

good luck trying. but as far as i know, gold coins can only be used with 30%.

Last year, I had a GC & used it on an EA, Last June. I guess it's just like the SL in stores, Manager's discression. My idea, would be to go to thehighest volume store in your area. The more money they make, the more rules they can "bend". I used mine in my ML store.

So, Try it out Ant Why not.

Another thing you may be able to do. Put the stuff on lay-a-way. then use the GC few days later on it. I know GC's can be used ON lay-a-ways, but not tocompletely pick one up. Just as a payment.

Back
Top Bottom