FOOTLOCKER INC. EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION APRIL 24 AND 25TH.

Can someone scoop me a red g-shock?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Hey looking for a hook-up, long term preferrably, in the NYC area. I listed below what I'm trying to get on this 50% off sale let me know I'm paypal ready, but would prefer an in-store pickup. I will tip generously or I can hook you up with Airline Buddy Pass Tickets to fly stand-by. I've talked to people through PM's, but nothing concrete as yet. If anyone can help me out with all, or some, of what I'm looking for I would greatly appreciate it, and hopefully we can work on some long term hook-up or whatever.

Anyone from the 34th Street Footlocker or who know someone there hook it up and I'll look out...

NYC area/ size 11.5/ call my cell because I'm not infront of the computer all day... Let Me Know!

1. A pair of Hyperdunks preferably these, but any regular colored pair would do I don't want no crazy color pair or a PE just something casual to play ball in.
NHD001.jpg
NHD001-2.jpg
NHD001-3.jpg
NHD001-4.jpg
NHD001-1.jpg
NHD001-5.jpg

2. A pair of Goamdomes just like these to work in...
65031009_z.jpg

3. A pair of Nike Air Penny 3's...
04845002_z.jpg

4. The 8/15 Collezione Pagckage...

xl338151991.jpg

5. I'd also like maybe some basketball shorts or socks too, but I would prefer for that to be in-store or I can show you online what I would be looking for...
you have been treated pretty well i would say there buddy!!!
wink.gif

btw that girl had a PHATTY!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by SoleMan

Just returned something and got a 133.75 giftcard. Waiting to blow that or most of it tomorrow. Just need a solid connect in the ATL.
@ soleman: wow... you gotta be a stupid muthaf*cka to get fired on yo day off... lmao...
dont do that homey. that's just askin to get dumped...

Clearly, i dont work at a Footlocker inc. store. If i did, would i be askin for a connect?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheFreshness706

Would going up a half size from the employee's size cause any suspicion?

Edit:
Originally Posted by KING RAZ46

HEY ANYONE HAVE THE SKU TO THE HARES??? THANKS.. ALSO THE AIR MAX CHILI WOULD HELP... THANKS AGAIN.
Hare 1s= 374454-011
16/7 CDP= 323941-992
AM Chilis= 609048-062b

thank you sir

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

They do keep things in mind, how much over, buying patterns, etc..One auditor called me out one time, cause of course i spent so much. Literally was about to give me the axe. They interviewed all my co workers and all the managers in the league about me. Everybody vouched for me that i was a die hard shoe collector. Before they made their decsion, i went home, brought back 3 shoe boxes, full of reciepts, and said here is everything i have ever bought from here. I told them to bring a pen and we can go through all three shoe rooms in my house and check everything off. Auditor took a look at the receipts and said I trust you and all the managers vouched for your patterns. Told me to watch how much i buy from then on. I was over by ~$150 or so. Funny reading some comments on here, because i was just buying some stuff, and they were doing massive payouts for a manager getting fired that day. I know the guy and he even didn't even know it was coming. Tried calling him to warn him, but as soon as i called the store, cashier told me he was in the back with the DM and another manager...To late
daaaaaaaang... i didnt know they was comin at you like that... do you think they gonna be chargin folks up even if they do stay under the limit bya wide margin but still buy shoes sporadically?

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Just returned something and got a 133.75 giftcard. Waiting to blow that or most of it tomorrow. Just need a solid connect in the ATL.
@ soleman: wow... you gotta be a stupid muthaf*cka to get fired on yo day off... lmao...
dont do that homey. that's just askin to get dumped...
Clearly, i dont work at a Footlocker inc. store. If i did, would i be askin for a connect?
nerd.gif

you right... ma bad, brosky... just dont try it... well... dont let your connect try it... cuz she gonna get canned...

Just copped the Lebron Soldiers III POP with the FTL 50% off. They may be the most comfy shoe I have put on this year so far. I love how they fit and they areso light. It makes me wanna cop each colorway.

The manager at my local footlocker wouldn't let me use 50% off on the Kobe POPs. Was anyone able to cop with the 50?

^ they're excluded.

just copped

2 pairs of Jordan Hare 1's
Nike shox turbo 8
Nike air max 2009
Nike Sweet Classics all white
Fossil watch
oakley sunglasses
Nike shirt

and hooked up a good amount of ppl today and more to come tomorrow lol.

made my first pick-up of 09; 4.5 months in
laugh.gif

scooped up a pair of fresh waters & the wht penny 3s. was between the blk pennys & wht. decided to go with the wht ones; realized i have ALOT ofblk/blue shoes. . .

Originally Posted by spooln407

^ they're excluded.

just copped

Nike shox turbo 8
Nike air max 2009
Fossil watch
oakley sunglasses
Nike shirt

word? i thought the only exclusions were the white and yellow air forces

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^yeah, slowed down since the titanium's?

damn. sometimes forget i even have em.

but since that release, been cutting back,
laugh.gif
. . .

Copped...
Hares 1s
Nike Shirts x4
Nike Windbreaker Jacket
Yankee Fitteds x5(4 for my friend)
Black V Neck Tee
kept it pretty simple/light for myself this time.

my boy copped
Wht/Blue Penny IIIs
Wht/Blk Zoom Soldier IIIs
Jordan Shorts
Nike Tee

this should be good as it was spread across two employee discounts.
i wanted Wht/Blue Penny IIIs but i figure they will be around for next 50% off anyway.
gave my main connect Guitar Hero 3/Guitar Hero Aerosmith and a wired guitar.

Originally Posted by StrickRoth P

^ they're excluded.

just copped

Nike shox turbo 8
Nike air max 2009
Fossil watch
oakley sunglasses
Nike shirt

AND the kobe playoffs. all the other kobe 4's are a go.

i seen the red pair and black pair of Jackie Robinson blazers today in Footlocker, but they didnt have the blue pair. Anyone got the SKU for the blue JackieRobinson blazers!?

Originally Posted by StrickRoth P

^ they're excluded.

just copped

Nike shox turbo 8
Nike air max 2009
Fossil watch
oakley sunglasses
Nike shirt

AND the kobe playoffs. all the other kobe 4's are a go.

I copped stock located my pair and got them for 62.50. The exclusion list, generic and sku specific did not say anything about the Kobe IV Playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom