Footlocker, Inc. Friends and Family Event Confirmed for 7/23-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called a few spits all of them told me kobes are excluded but jordans are a go..dunno how accurate this is but I'll find out tomm.

Too bad that they don't carry any authentic NBA, MLB or NHL jerseys, or else I would go for that this weekend.

Would I have to print out the coupons for the discount or does it depends on the store?

EXCLUSIONS!!!???
nerd.gif

Um, yeah, so I guess I don't check the Nike forum enough. I went in to FL and paid full price for a pair of Kobe's TODAY. The dude at the store gaveme the F&F card with my receipt. Best believe I'm going to return them after work and just buy them again tomorrow with the discount.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Um, yeah, so I guess I don't check the Nike forum enough. I went in to FL and paid full price for a pair of Kobe's TODAY. The dude at the store gave me the F&F card with my receipt. Best believe I'm going to return them after work and just buy them again tomorrow with the discount.

so we can use the FnF coupon to get the kobes????? if so, I'll be getting the draft days and gold medals.

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Um, yeah, so I guess I don't check the Nike forum enough. I went in to FL and paid full price for a pair of Kobe's TODAY. The dude at the store gave me the F&F card with my receipt. Best believe I'm going to return them after work and just buy them again tomorrow with the discount.

so we can use the FnF coupon to get the kobes????? if so, I'll be getting the draft days and gold medals.
I guess the answer to your question is no. I called my local FL and they said all Kobes are excluded from F&F. Oh well, I guess I won'tbe returning the ones I got after all. There was nothing else at FL that interested me all that much.

I called footlocker and they said Kobe IV's ARE excluded. I asked about the Kobe Hyperdunks and they said Hyperdunks were not excluded. So I'm going totry to buy a pair and if they dont have my size, have them locate a pair for me.

I noticed the price for the Kobe Hyperdunks are only 100 online as welll (No sizes though). Has enyone ever price matched Footlockers online price in stores?

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Newer Kobes are normally excluded

I just wish my FL got Kobe's.

I doubt my FL has anything that would make it to the exclusion list.

So I'll end up picking up some shoes for work.

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

champs exclusions

air max 2009
ajf 4 wht/blk/red
DMP retro 1 pack
multiple offers
i was able to use the F&F coupon code online for those...

so my guess is if they're not excluded online, then they're not excluded in stores.

Originally Posted by infamous54

champs exclusions

air max 2009
ajf 4 wht/blk/red
DMP retro 1 pack
multiple offers
Isn't the coupon only good on 23-26? (guessing you used it on the 22nd)

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

champs exclusions

air max 2009
ajf 4 wht/blk/red
DMP retro 1 pack
multiple offers
i used it a little after midnight (23rd)

champs exclusions

air max 2009
ajf 4 wht/blk/red
DMP retro 1 pack
multiple offers

Where tho? All the sizes are sold out on ftl/fa/champs
laugh.gif

i called my local FL and the only things I heard were 2009 nikes, and all kobes. they said hyperdunks are NOT excluded. so they are a go.

champs exclusions

air max 2009
ajf 4 wht/blk/red
DMP retro 1 pack
multiple offers

Where tho? All the sizes are sold out on ftl/fa/champs
laugh.gif
ummm i really dont know what u find hilarious but on FA/FL/Champs site, they still have a sz 14 and 18.

So you bought the size 14 or 18? Like dude said...All the sizes are sold out. Hardly anyone wears that big of a shoe, but if you do, lucky you.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

So you bought the size 14 or 18? Like dude said...All the sizes are sold out. Hardly anyone wears that big of a shoe, but if you do, lucky you.
no..

im just saying....if dude posted that the package was excluded but to find out u can use the F&F code on the website, chances are they aren't excludedin stores.

unless im wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom