FOR ALL THE O.G NTERS!

I still have Jroses aim name
laugh.gif

i tried to become a mod a long time ago.

DaBossOfAllBosses would come in the Iceberg thread & shut ay'thing down hard. I remember his girl at the time was on here & she had the Juelz Santana avy lol

ha kerry thats bringing it back with the iceberg threads.. id still have mad blk n grey tag knits but i gained to much weight and they were not workin nomore lol my then girl is now my wife crazy i forgot all about her being on nt..

i remember (and it seems like no one else does) when the whole PAINTED SHIRT scene was crazy and dudes had crazy miskeen. This one dude takes a picture ofJuelz and fingerpaints it on a shirt and called the line Mejoon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mvengeance

where's our infamous background? TheGlv

I heard he got a nice job in the music business as 1/3 of the 'Parental Advisory' sticker.

Oh word Boss, you & shorty made it official. That's what's up B, glad to hear ya'll still doin' ya'll thing together & all that. Iremember Mimi from the late night AIM chat. You a real good sport mama 'cause I remember we use to be there goin' in on you & you just played alonglol. Hope everything is good wit' you too. Im biased cause I think NT's best years was like '02-'05. Maybe Im just gettin' older & mytolerance for the silly i5h isnt the same, but it 's just a whole different animal now. It's whatever though...

I forgot how long I lurked for. Damn! Been around here awhile! But there was times in between bans where I didn't get on here for months. Also, I don'treally know too many peoples names. But why would I want to?

After being literally obsessed with NT for three or four years, I just kinda got over it.

I think the fact that 98% of NTers despised me kinda helped.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by The Varsity

Been here since June '02. Im from the "Henz0 era". Back when dudes was rockin' pissy yellow U neck tees & Technomarine watches. Back when NT NY was beefin' wit' West Coast NT, OG %*%$*%%*, Fraud Set, back when Dirty was just a regular user, back when dudes like Fame One (respect & love) & AMC (RIP AM) was reppin' on here hard. Thats my era. Lotta these dudes was still fetuses when NT was really poppin' off. Aint nothin' like how it use to be....
Preach.

I remember back when the only way i knew you were you, was based on your ever-changing NaS quotes in the sig.

Those were the days.

I remember when you weren't the only Ryan that I knew existed on NT -

dude, there's ryan's for day on here... 206, me, kmd... i can remember seeing like 10 others throughout the years, it's odd.

Sorry! I didn't know your guys' real name - Muscle n 206 are the only ones I remember
Wait, what?

My name is Chris.

Yall really thought i was named Ryan this whole time? Ah hell nah, lol.
hell dude, who is the Ryan i'm thinking of from the northwest? now that you say Chris i know that's right, but for some reason i had you pegged as Ryan.
tired.gif

Oh Snap! My bad 206. I thought you were Ryan too! Who the heck was the other Ryan.....

Back
Top Bottom