For my 23 and Older NT'ers how young is too young?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Man wasn't too young the name of ol girl from rush hour?

roll.gif

Her name was "Soo Yung"

Well......im 27 and my wife is 25.....BUT, i was 19 and she was 17 when i met her.

Thats still legal right???

Whats !*+%%$ up is when you are 18 and in high school and you see the freshman girls ready to get plugged........can you smash without getting arrested. ( Never knew the answer to this).

like, im 18 in the 2nd half of the school year, the girls woulda only been 15 in the 2nd half of the school year........do they not consider that child molestation if they are both in high school?

Well......im 27 and my wife is 25.....BUT, i was 19 and she was 17 when i met her.

Thats still legal right???

Whats !*+%%$ up is when you are 18 and in high school and you see the freshman girls ready to get plugged........can you smash without getting arrested. ( Never knew the answer to this).

like, im 18 in the 2nd half of the school year, the girls woulda only been 15 in the 2nd half of the school year........do they not consider that child molestation if they are both in high school?

I'm 23 and as far as dating, she's got to be older than my little brother (2 years my junior) but I'll smash anything 18+.

I'm 23 and as far as dating, she's got to be older than my little brother (2 years my junior) but I'll smash anything 18+.

When I was 23 I met my future wife, who was 18. If you are looking for a relationship, I think this is a good age difference.

When I was 23 I met my future wife, who was 18. If you are looking for a relationship, I think this is a good age difference.

I'm 18 and I can't stand how immature most girls around my age are. I guess it's why I am just more attracted to older women.
grin.gif

I'm 18 and I can't stand how immature most girls around my age are. I guess it's why I am just more attracted to older women.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom