For my 23 and Older NT'ers how young is too young?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

ten and over, bend them over.

roll.gif

If they're old enough to bleed, they're old enough to breed.

18+ is fair game. Surprising NT doesn't say 18+. Why does it matter if you just smashin? Anyone that is old enough to die for their country at war is an adult. Sucks they can't come meet you for a drink though haha.

18+ is fair game. Surprising NT doesn't say 18+. Why does it matter if you just smashin? Anyone that is old enough to die for their country at war is an adult. Sucks they can't come meet you for a drink though haha.

Will be 24 on the 14th I will smash 18+ but Im hesitant and I will only date 20 soon to be 21+

Will be 24 on the 14th I will smash 18+ but Im hesitant and I will only date 20 soon to be 21+

Originally Posted by dboulders

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

24 checking in. serious relationships they gotta at least be around my age for obvious maturity reasons but I will be damned if a 18 year old girl that meets or exceeds my standards is down to get down and I say something like, "nah, she too young" -__-
QFT.. im 24 and i feel the same way

Also 24, and also feel this way

24 checking in. serious relationships they gotta at least be around my age for obvious maturity reasons but I will be damned if a 18 year old girl that meets or exceeds my standards is down to get down and I say something like, "nah, she too young" -__-

I'm 23, and i could NOT see myself dating a HS chick, probably not even a freshman in college either. I've always
felt mentally ahead of people anyway (along w/ my crew of friends feeling the same), so there's no way I could
have anything to do with those chicks. I'm not even talking about dating or smashing either, I'm just talking about
trying to hold a normal convo. You can just feel the "I'm too immature to be about anything" just radiate off of them.

I'm 23, and i could NOT see myself dating a HS chick, probably not even a freshman in college either. I've always
felt mentally ahead of people anyway (along w/ my crew of friends feeling the same), so there's no way I could
have anything to do with those chicks. I'm not even talking about dating or smashing either, I'm just talking about
trying to hold a normal convo. You can just feel the "I'm too immature to be about anything" just radiate off of them.

Im 23, Im only smashing girls that I KNOW are 18. You gotta be careful out here these girls are developing real quick.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ive had to turn down alot of under age girls, Im always like "Damn if she was 18".

Im 23, Im only smashing girls that I KNOW are 18. You gotta be careful out here these girls are developing real quick.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ive had to turn down alot of under age girls, Im always like "Damn if she was 18".

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

24 and I feel the same way

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

24 and I feel the same way

Back
Top Bottom