For my 23 and Older NT'ers how young is too young?

When this post first came up I was thinkin' that I wouldn't go below 20, especially to date, but now I've been had.

I'm 26. Met an extremely cute Brazilian
devil.gif

Just had to get her number when I saw her...Turns out she's 18. Sure doesn't act like it though. I tell you what fellas, this girl is from Rio and is very mature for her age plus she's got that teenage sexual agression. I'm staying with it for now.  

When this post first came up I was thinkin' that I wouldn't go below 20, especially to date, but now I've been had.

I'm 26. Met an extremely cute Brazilian
devil.gif

Just had to get her number when I saw her...Turns out she's 18. Sure doesn't act like it though. I tell you what fellas, this girl is from Rio and is very mature for her age plus she's got that teenage sexual agression. I'm staying with it for now.  

im 20 so she gotta be 18+

but this tread reminds of a lil story. When I was 17, i was chillin at this block party with some of my homies from the block.  One of my older friends (he was like 20 at the time) sees this girl hiprollin and points her out to us.

We saw dat mass and at first we was
devil.gif
then we realized she was mad young, probly 14-15 at most.  We hit him with the
sick.gif
then dude says one of the funniest things Ive ever heard in my life.

He says "Sometimes you just gotta go with it. Always remember after 12 is lunchtime and if there's grass on the field you can play" 
grin.gif

it was so
sick.gif
but so
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the same time
laugh.gif

im 20 so she gotta be 18+

but this tread reminds of a lil story. When I was 17, i was chillin at this block party with some of my homies from the block.  One of my older friends (he was like 20 at the time) sees this girl hiprollin and points her out to us.

We saw dat mass and at first we was
devil.gif
then we realized she was mad young, probly 14-15 at most.  We hit him with the
sick.gif
then dude says one of the funniest things Ive ever heard in my life.

He says "Sometimes you just gotta go with it. Always remember after 12 is lunchtime and if there's grass on the field you can play" 
grin.gif

it was so
sick.gif
but so
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the same time
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom