For my 23 and Older NT'ers how young is too young?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

24 checking in. serious relationships they gotta at least be around my age for obvious maturity reasons but I will be damned if a 18 year old girl that meets or exceeds my standards is down to get down and I say something like, "nah, she too young" -__-
QFT.. im 24 and i feel the same way

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

24 checking in. serious relationships they gotta at least be around my age for obvious maturity reasons but I will be damned if a 18 year old girl that meets or exceeds my standards is down to get down and I say something like, "nah, she too young" -__-
QFT.. im 24 and i feel the same way

Just for smashing 18+ is fine. For dating, I would never go under 21. I prefer dating women 25+ though. I'm 23 btw.

Just for smashing 18+ is fine. For dating, I would never go under 21. I prefer dating women 25+ though. I'm 23 btw.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Remember, 17 is legal in NYC.
link/source?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Should be common knowledge for NYCers on the prowl

17 legal age of consent in NY
http://www.ageofconsent.com/newyork.htm

Thank you sir.

I'm 28, back when I was 26 I dated a "19 year old"...turns out she lied about her age and was actually a month shy of 18, felt bad, but she was pretty mature for her age, and had the body of an amazon woman....and she was actually alot more chill than chicks my age....that's the youngest I've dealt with, would never knowingly go under that though...

Spoiler [+]
in my defense
l_76e3acae96674091bb2c33d661e4eb76.jpg

I'm 28, back when I was 26 I dated a "19 year old"...turns out she lied about her age and was actually a month shy of 18, felt bad, but she was pretty mature for her age, and had the body of an amazon woman....and she was actually alot more chill than chicks my age....that's the youngest I've dealt with, would never knowingly go under that though...

Spoiler [+]
in my defense
l_76e3acae96674091bb2c33d661e4eb76.jpg

man how come my friend got banned for saying he would smash a 15 yr old as a joke but everyone here is opening admitting they would and have

man how come my friend got banned for saying he would smash a 15 yr old as a joke but everyone here is opening admitting they would and have

I can't front, I've done the Kells before. I took down a 14 yr old when I was 23, but she lied about her age. Big body DR chicks are deceptive
pimp.gif

17+ for me. Old enough to pee, old enough for me.

I can't front, I've done the Kells before. I took down a 14 yr old when I was 23, but she lied about her age. Big body DR chicks are deceptive
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

pimp.gif

I already used that excuse
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I already used that excuse
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Lied about her age by saying she was 14?

How old was she really?

Back
Top Bottom