For my 23 and Older NT'ers how young is too young?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Info on drsfinest?
bragged on NT about smashing a 14 year old becuase she was "begging" him for the D.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

im 25. smash 18+, date 21+

i like to keep it relatively close to my age though.

This should be everybody`s answer that is 19 or older.......18 year olds can mess with anything thats at least in high school (If im not mistaken)
18 is even kinda young to me.......MAYBE if they are college freshman....but no high schoolers.

This should be everybody`s answer that is 19 or older.......18 year olds can mess with anything thats at least in high school (If im not mistaken)
18 is even kinda young to me.......MAYBE if they are college freshman....but no high schoolers.

smash 18+, date 21+

i like to keep it older than relatively close to my age though.
This. I would like to date within my age range but there wasn't any good prospects. Although recently, I would hope that it's going to change.

smash 18+, date 21+

i like to keep it older than relatively close to my age though.
This. I would like to date within my age range but there wasn't any good prospects. Although recently, I would hope that it's going to change.

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Im 23 and agree with this

This, and

24 checking in. serious relationships they gotta at least be around my age for obvious maturity reasons but I will be damned if a 18 year old girl that meets or exceeds my standards is down to get down and I say something like, "nah, she too young" -__- 
I wouldn't turn down an 18 year old but I've also never smashed a chick that was younger than me.

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Im 23 and agree with this

This, and

24 checking in. serious relationships they gotta at least be around my age for obvious maturity reasons but I will be damned if a 18 year old girl that meets or exceeds my standards is down to get down and I say something like, "nah, she too young" -__- 
I wouldn't turn down an 18 year old but I've also never smashed a chick that was younger than me.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

Back when I was 21-22 some chick wanted me to bang her badly, sending me picts nd s@&$ but, she was still under age and kinda big which I was like Mmm idk, but then since I let it pass she was all like "oh I'm going to tell people about this", saying that I was trying to seduce her and all that bs... Lesson learned, don't mess with underage... They'll get in troubles easy
Don't do it OP

damn...

and MALCALA622 the homie Jay is cool beans.. no way on Drsfinest level.. lol

I hoped so
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

Back when I was 21-22 some chick wanted me to bang her badly, sending me picts nd s@&$ but, she was still under age and kinda big which I was like Mmm idk, but then since I let it pass she was all like "oh I'm going to tell people about this", saying that I was trying to seduce her and all that bs... Lesson learned, don't mess with underage... They'll get in troubles easy
Don't do it OP

damn...

and MALCALA622 the homie Jay is cool beans.. no way on Drsfinest level.. lol

I hoped so
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom