For my 23 and Older NT'ers how young is too young?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Remember, 17 is legal in NYC.
link/source?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

If you're in your mid 20s and up, and there's a 1 in front of her age, you need to leave that alone.

If you're in your mid 20s and up, and there's a 1 in front of her age, you need to leave that alone.

If they legal, experienced, DTF, and don't LOOK like they're an adolescent what's really the problem wit a smash & dash?

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Last year I was 23, took down a 17 going on 18. But ever since then I haven't went under 19.

Last year I was 23, took down a 17 going on 18. But ever since then I haven't went under 19.

24 checking in. serious relationships they gotta at least be around my age for obvious maturity reasons but I will be damned if a 18 year old girl that meets or exceeds my standards is down to get down and I say something like, "nah, she too young" -__-

24 checking in. serious relationships they gotta at least be around my age for obvious maturity reasons but I will be damned if a 18 year old girl that meets or exceeds my standards is down to get down and I say something like, "nah, she too young" -__-

dudes is lying.. who would come out say they would do anything with a 16-17 yr old without being looked at funny?

youve been in the mall or anywhere and found ya self looking at HER knowing she cant even buy you a swisher
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dudes is lying.. who would come out say they would do anything with a 16-17 yr old without being looked at funny?

youve been in the mall or anywhere and found ya self looking at HER knowing she cant even buy you a swisher
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom