"For the Love of the Game" Air Jordan 1-2010 (Update: August 13. 2010) Individual Jordans Are Up

I would buy and rock any pair of these they released. I can never get enuff of the light blue. 100X better than the anniversary collection.

I would buy and rock any pair of these they released. I can never get enuff of the light blue. 100X better than the anniversary collection.

my fav color is carolina blue sooooooooo

i am freaking out,,,

i love this collection and would buy every pair

those 11's are fire and

the 6's 15's and 23's are bad +$% aswell............................................................peace

my fav color is carolina blue sooooooooo

i am freaking out,,,

i love this collection and would buy every pair

those 11's are fire and

the 6's 15's and 23's are bad +$% aswell............................................................peace

I would take the II's thru VI and the XIII & XIX. I normally like XI's, but something just didn't look right about them this time. Man, I'm loving the fact that JB is dropping all of these blue colorways. It's refreshing to see something different than Bred's and/or Black Red & White colorways. I really like the change up.
pimp.gif

I would take the II's thru VI and the XIII & XIX. I normally like XI's, but something just didn't look right about them this time. Man, I'm loving the fact that JB is dropping all of these blue colorways. It's refreshing to see something different than Bred's and/or Black Red & White colorways. I really like the change up.
pimp.gif

The only thing I like is this dudes shirt, all the kicks are nasty, honestly if these where to release we all know we wouldn't buy them...

The only thing I like is this dudes shirt, all the kicks are nasty, honestly if these where to release we all know we wouldn't buy them...

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

OH MY GOD!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  University Blue is my favorite color so you could imagine how I reacted to this.  I actually even said "oh my God" out loud a few times when I saw those XIs.

Back
Top Bottom