"For the Love of the Game" Air Jordan 1-2010 (Update: August 13. 2010) Individual Jordans Are Up

OH MY GOD!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  University Blue is my favorite color so you could imagine how I reacted to this.  I actually even said "oh my God" out loud a few times when I saw those XIs.

I'm pleasantly surprised, they all look very good. They found a colorblocking method that brings out the good in all of the models.

I'm pleasantly surprised, they all look very good. They found a colorblocking method that brings out the good in all of the models.

1-5, 8, 10, 14, 20-2010 are garbage
6,7,9, 13, 15, 16-19 are nice
12's are really nice...

11's Are Insane.....
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1-5, 8, 10, 14, 20-2010 are garbage
6,7,9, 13, 15, 16-19 are nice
12's are really nice...

11's Are Insane.....
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mch blue smurf 1-2010 vi would look better with different colorblocking....well that would help the all

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mch blue smurf 1-2010 vi would look better with different colorblocking....well that would help the all

I like them... but Jordan hasn't finished with the "silver anniversary" releases... so I doubt we'll be seeing many of these?

I like them... but Jordan hasn't finished with the "silver anniversary" releases... so I doubt we'll be seeing many of these?

Honestly.. I think the 2010 are the best out of all them, the 11s look slightly off.. I don't like how the shoes strings and the shoe string holes are the same color as the patent leather.. They should be the Same color as the tougne.. Lol, some of you guys just see the number 11 next to the word "Jordan" and go crazy.. I wouldn't be too disappointed that I missed out on those.. But them 14s and 15s look awesome..

Honestly.. I think the 2010 are the best out of all them, the 11s look slightly off.. I don't like how the shoes strings and the shoe string holes are the same color as the patent leather.. They should be the Same color as the tougne.. Lol, some of you guys just see the number 11 next to the word "Jordan" and go crazy.. I wouldn't be too disappointed that I missed out on those.. But them 14s and 15s look awesome..

Back
Top Bottom