"For the Love of the Game" Air Jordan 1-2010 (Update: August 13. 2010) Individual Jordans Are Up

Interesting, way too much blue when you look at them all at once.  However, I'm sure I would buy a few of them if they ever dropped.

Interesting, way too much blue when you look at them all at once.  However, I'm sure I would buy a few of them if they ever dropped.

I don't know what you guys see in those shoes man. To me they look like crap. Especslly with all that suede

I don't know what you guys see in those shoes man. To me they look like crap. Especslly with all that suede

too much blue but those XI's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!!

I would rock a few of them. From the back, 13-16 look good. The 6 looks nice too. Surprisingly, I'm not feelin the 11s.

I would rock a few of them. From the back, 13-16 look good. The 6 looks nice too. Surprisingly, I'm not feelin the 11s.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!im about to throw-up,,,damn it more shoes to cop thats the problem,thats a lot to buy there..

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!im about to throw-up,,,damn it more shoes to cop thats the problem,thats a lot to buy there..

Back
Top Bottom