For the Playas of NT....

Originally Posted by Kim1

If you do, I hope she finds out.

I do, too.
laugh.gif

wow man aint nuttin wrong wit oh dude askin, n i will admit these responses do come across as diary of a mad black woman.

A thread like this is somethin I would make like last year. But now it just makes me shake my head I miss my girl like hell.. (she's away for school) justmakes me appreciate her so much more. OP if u love your girl don't do no dumb $%&! to mess it up its not worth it

NT stay smashin' jumpoffs while keepin atleast a 10 on the side for wifey status, but now they dont want to give advice??

Go fig...

Originally Posted by sn00pee

NT stay smashin' jumpoffs while keepin atleast a 10 on the side for wifey status, but now they dont want to give advice??

Go fig...

thats how we all know 99% of the peeps here are frauds

Go fig...

Dawg thats wat im sayn..

Originally Posted by TEXAN34

Go fig...

Dawg thats wat im sayn..

Dude you had to ask that on here though, so you aint much of a "playa" yourself...just sayin

Originally Posted by Wade187

Go fig...

Dawg thats wat im sayn..

Dude you had to ask that on here though, so you aint much of a "playa" yourself...just sayin

Well like dude above said these guys claim to smash dimes an wat not I was juss seein if they was doin sumthn im not....
All these responses I got wernt even advice, but I guess yall helpd me answer my own question, practice makes perfect!!

LMAO..wow I came in here 4 advice frm guys. These responses are womenly lol, ne1??
That's womanly?

If I want a Mrs, I keep a Mrs.

If I want random broads, I keep random broads.

Why you gon' bother with the Late Night Phone calls and the Cheesecake factory dinners if you just wanna nut anyways?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

LMAO..wow I came in here 4 advice frm guys. These responses are womenly lol, ne1??
That's womanly?

If I want a Mrs, I keep a Mrs.

If I want random broads, I keep random broads.

Why you gon' bother with the Late Night Phone calls and the Cheesecake factory dinners if you just wanna nut anyways?

Maybe he wants both? Dudes talking about they hope his junk fall off cause he cheating aint womanly? Really?

any 'playa' looking for advice on how to not get caught....will most definitely get caught eventually.

either prepare for your demise or cut it out.

Originally Posted by Danny Almonte 3

Go fig...

thats how we all know 99% of the peeps here are frauds
The #*+$ u need advice for...its either u do it or u don't do it...if u need advice, that means u shouldn't do it cause chances are urgonna get caught.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

You are a horrible person, just thought I'd let you know. Man the %++* up and settle down or get the %++* out of the relationship. You're a disgrace to grown men everywhere.

Perfectly put.

Back
Top Bottom