For the Playas of NT....

you failed already. first mistake is moving in with a !**#*. second mistake is having a GF in the first place if you really want to be a so called"playa".

my cuzin use to do this and BRING THE GIRLS TO HIS HOUSE (whom he shared with his girl) I used to tell him he was dummy hotboy for that

My boy got a dual sim card adapter on his phone. The other sim in it is a prepaid.

...That way if his girl checks his phone bill, nothing suspect shows up.

He just switches back and forth to check voicemails and stuff.

All my friends are Latino heartbreaking, cheating bastards...I think I'm the only good seed.
laugh.gif

And crazy thing is if I was to cheat on my girl (which I never did btw) I know I'm too smart and slick to get caught.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

My boy got a dual sim card adapter on his phone. The other sim in it is a prepaid.

All my friends are Latino heartbreaking, cheating bastards...I think I'm the only good seed.
laugh.gif

And crazy thing is if I was to cheat on my girl (which I never did btw) I know I'm too smart and slick to get caught.

MY MAN!!!!
Gotta invest in 1 forsure

1. this how u do it dude u get a side phone your girl knows nothing about
2. you only smash and dash no side piece relationships
3. no home chillin hotel/motel rooms only
4. cheat on hours that dont seem regular like afternoons n late even late night is a no no unless ur girl is out or something
5. dont tell dumb friends that can get you caught up
but at the end of the day cheating is wack u should be more honest with ur girl about other women
you never know u might could get a threesome out of being stand up but just follow those rules i gave you and also common sense
because women are sneaky

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

You should never move with your girl unless you're ready to settle down.

lol the OP is mad he picked the wrong girl. too late now my man, either move out and start over or appreciate what you got.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

laugh.gif

True, all my hispanic friends cheat on their girls. Thing is they are so sloppy with it and get caught.

Originally Posted by BallinB

True, all my hispanic friends cheat on their girls. Thing is they are so sloppy with it and get caught.
Doesn't really matter.

They always get back together like 2 weeks later anyway.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

this thread is fishy.. $5 this dude don't sleep around.

i mean, really.. what kind of "playa" asks for advice (NT of all places).. and has never heard of half of these tips others are throwin at him.. Foutta here mayne.

also don't be mad when u find out your girl been giving out the hot box to somebody other than u

Originally Posted by proper english

this thread is fishy.. $5 this dude don't sleep around.

i mean, really.. what kind of "playa" asks for advice (NT of all places).. and has never heard of half of these tips others are throwin at him.. F outta here mayne.

to op...u can smash..but dont bring j.o to the crib..trust me..ur girl will be able to konw somethins up.. just keep it low key..do ur thing..avoid textin thejump offs..keep it via email or phone calls so ur girl cant spy ur i$sh. just do u ...i dont really recommend it..but if u gotta do it u gotta do it.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

your a player but you live with a girl
eyes.gif
Basically. Dude a lame who can't figure out how to be a "playa" I'm pretty sure HNS, not even his girl

Back
Top Bottom