For the Playas of NT....

its ok bro we understand we all got supermodel ladies and bmws and ferraris in our garge too

you bugging, why waste the time/energy.... Stick with what you have man, cause them_ on the side won't be worth messing up what you have at home
Doesn't really matter.

They always get back together like 2 weeks later anyway.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

I hope you get shorty you're living with pregnant and destroys your life via child support.
indifferent.gif
Why would you even say that to another man?
smh.gif
OP, if you need cheating help from NT, you're probably going to get caught up anyways.

Originally Posted by Danny Almonte 3

Originally Posted by sn00pee

NT stay smashin' jumpoffs while keepin atleast a 10 on the side for wifey status, but now they dont want to give advice??

Go fig...

thats how we all know 99% of the peeps here are frauds

You ever heard the term "don't @+%* where you sleep"? You're about to have diarrhea and then take a nap in it. Chill....if you're askingretarded questions like this you obviously don't need to be creeping. Leave it to us pros.

Damn man... Good luck on that, you getting ready for some drama

I can at least tell you to tell your jumpoff from the get-go what her position is and to play it...

As for your main chick, you gotta be slick... erase messages, delete call logs, change your passwords to everything

and main thing don't overdo it and get cocky...keep a day specifically to spend time with other chick and say you goin' to play ball till 10 pm orwhatever it is you do...on other occasions go hang out with the boys and have them cover for you (important note: pick the most responsible and nice guy ofyour crew and the one your girl trusts the most to be your backup)

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

I hope you get shorty you're living with pregnant and destroys your life via child support.
indifferent.gif
Why would you even say that to another man?
smh.gif
OP, if you need cheating help from NT, you're probably going to get caught up anyways.
OP's whole situation = Dirtbag

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

A thread like this is somethin I would make like last year. But now it just makes me shake my head I miss my girl like hell.. (she's away for school) just makes me appreciate her so much more. OP if u love your girl don't do no dumb $%&! to mess it up its not worth it
She's not your girl anymore bro, sorry.

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

My boy got a dual sim card adapter on his phone. The other sim in it is a prepaid.

...That way if his girl checks his phone bill, nothing suspect shows up.

He just switches back and forth to check voicemails and stuff.

All my friends are Latino heartbreaking, cheating bastards...I think I'm the only good seed.
laugh.gif

And crazy thing is if I was to cheat on my girl (which I never did btw) I know I'm too smart and slick to get caught.
True, all my hispanic friends cheat on their girls. Thing is they are so sloppy with it and get caught.
Dual SIMS? We off that, Google Voice.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

you bugging, why waste the time/energy.... Stick with what you have man, cause them **%%!!+ on the side won't be worth messing up what you have at home.
THIS....

Stick w/ya entree...get over ya sides

OP u can do as you feel just know this 2 can play the game so I hope u not the jealous type. And don't ever do nothing at your crib they always know whensomethings out of place and make sure that the J.O and Wifey never bump heads with u there cause that can lead to a stare down which will lead to femaleintuition .

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

You are a horrible person, just thought I'd let you know. Man the %%!# up and settle down or get the %%!# out of the relationship. You're a disgrace to grown men everywhere.

laugh.gif

Never understood why people actually LOOK to cheat...i mean i understand when things happen...because we are all human. But it sounds like you have a goodthing at home because you are living with her. If obviously you aren't happy then leave and be a free man. when you cheat it is way more of a headache thanyou realize...you have to worry about getting burned, impregnating another chick, and in your case the possibility of being kicked out. Why even go through allof that unnecessary drama. Not to mention the emotional and possible physical (stds) harm you could do to the one you are living with. at the end of the dayyou are a grown man who seems to be making irrational decisions and since you came to nt for advice on how to carry out your immature behavior, it's only amatter of time before you get caught anyways. so in short... you're doing it wrong.

I hope you never leave yourself logged on NT.

Itd be ironic if you were to get caught because of this thread.

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

I can at least tell you to tell your jumpoff from the get-go what her position is and to play it...

As for your main chick, you gotta be slick... erase messages, delete call logs, change your passwords to everything

and main thing don't overdo it and get cocky...keep a day specifically to spend time with other chick and say you goin' to play ball till 10 pm or whatever it is you do...on other occasions go hang out with the boys and have them cover for you (important note: pick the most responsible and nice guy of your crew and the one your girl trusts the most to be your backup)

this doesn't always work. if your girl trusts dude it's safe to say that your friend & girl may have built somewhat of a friendship. i've had"the best friend" flat out tell me "you know what's going on... whatever you think is going on, it is."
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
@ you actually giving this clown "helpful advice".

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

and main thing don't overdo it and get cocky...keep a day specifically to spend time with other chick and say you goin' to play ball till 10 pm or whatever it is you do...on other occasions go hang out with the boys and have them cover for you (important note: pick the most responsible and nice guy of your crew and the one your girl trusts the most to be your backup)

this doesn't always work. if your girl trusts dude it's safe to say that your friend & girl may have built somewhat of a friendship. i've had "the best friend" flat out tell me "you know what's going on... whatever you think is going on, it is."
ohwell.gif

smh.gif

The crazy +$%% is that hes the same guy that went in the atheist thread and was on his "Jesus loves you" stuff.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

this doesn't always work. if your girl trusts dude it's safe to say that your friend & girl may have built somewhat of a friendship. i've had "the best friend" flat out tell me "you know what's going on... whatever you think is going on, it is."
ohwell.gif

smh.gif

The crazy +$%% is that hes the same guy that went in the atheist thread and was on his "Jesus loves you" stuff.
nvm wrong person.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom