For those not really about sneakers, what is your expensive hobby?

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Weed, liquor, guns, and videogames... that's like ALL I buy...

damn, spot on...

just copped a tec 22 im dyin' to break in...
smokin.gif

Travel.

I could say supplements, drugs/alcohol, clothes, and car-related expenses, but none of that comes even close.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Travel.

I could say supplements, drugs/alcohol, clothes, and car-related expenses, but none of that comes even close.

When it is all said and done, I hope to travel the world. It is really just my ultimate goal in life.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

nawth, where do you shop? i am about to change my fish tank over to snakes, but i don't wanna go to petco cause thats a big no no to fish heads. don't know if its the same with snakes but whatever. i don't want a run of the mill corn snake. do you know if twin cities reptiles on snelling is any good?

back on topic, i spend the most money on liq and beer and going out as a whole. eating, drinking etc...

to be honest my daughter doesn't really cost me that much but she is only 2. when she was in daycare it got a little costly though.

Yeah I only buy dry goods at Petco and Petsmart. Nothing wrong with cornsnakes. RIP Redrum
frown.gif
He was a hypomelanistic, real cute little guy but came down with neurologicalissues. I actually do most of my shopping online as TC Reptiles doesn't have the best amphibian stock. But for reptiles and supplies, TC Reptiles isgood. I got Redrum from there. I think I got my ball python elsewhere. They don't have the most competitive prices as compared to online but yeahthey're good enough. It's been awhile since I've been there though, I should stop in one of these days. I like their selection of terrariums Once we move I might get another bearded dragon. I love those little bastards

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Weed, liquor, guns, and videogames... that's like ALL I buy...

damn, spot on...

just copped a tec 22 im dyin' to break in...
smokin.gif

I'm having fun with this old as Mosin-Nagant M-44 bolt action rifle as we speak
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by dugtrio

nawth, where do you shop? i am about to change my fish tank over to snakes, but i don't wanna go to petco cause thats a big no no to fish heads. don't know if its the same with snakes but whatever. i don't want a run of the mill corn snake. do you know if twin cities reptiles on snelling is any good?

back on topic, i spend the most money on liq and beer and going out as a whole. eating, drinking etc...

to be honest my daughter doesn't really cost me that much but she is only 2. when she was in daycare it got a little costly though.

Yeah I only buy dry goods at Petco and Petsmart. Nothing wrong with cornsnakes. RIP Redrum
frown.gif
He was a hypomelanistic, real cute little guy but came down with neurological issues. I actually do most of my shopping online as TC Reptiles doesn't have the best amphibian stock. But for reptiles and supplies, TC Reptiles is good. I got Redrum from there. I think I got my ball python elsewhere. They don't have the most competitive prices as compared to online but yeah they're good enough. It's been awhile since I've been there though, I should stop in one of these days. I like their selection of terrariums Once we move I might get another bearded dragon. I love those little bastards
alright cool, thanks for the info. RIP to your snake. i was going to break down my fish tank first and get it all set up and buy most thesupplies from foster and smith since they are pretty cheap. then i will get the snake. i was thinking of getting a cali king or mexican king. i don'treally know the rules of keeping snakes together, i just assume you can't because i have never seen it. but it's a 75g tank so if i could that wouldbe cool. my sister has a ball python, dude is just a little guy now maybe a ft or so. one of these days i am gonna have to check out TC reptiles when i getsome money.

Snakes generally are kept separate, and king snakes eat other snakes so in a short time you would only have one snake
laugh.gif

Fosters and smith are cool. I order from them a lot as they are located over in WI so I get stuff quick.

laugh.gif
thats what i figured, i guess i will just get one. IDK what i really want, i want touse the tank space and set it up like where the snake would actually like. i don't dig the whole newspaper and rubbermaid container look.

yea i like them. i set my tank up for about half the price it would cost at a local fish store. i get some dog stuff from them too but that's not soexpensive to buy.

Snakes, man snakes are I dunno. Unless you get an arboreal snake, it's usually wood shavings (not cedar those are bad) water dish and hidey holes. Theydon't dig the naturalistic set ups. It's why I prefer frogs. Snake cages need to be cleaned and disinfected on too regular of a basis to get superfancy, though some people do pull off naturalistic vivariums with ground dwelling snakes. But I can see why they're attractive to keep as they don'tneed UV lights and it's easy to heat their cages.

I've had tons of reptiles and phibs over the years but I think I'm going to stick to frogs. Keep em at room temp, only the plants need fancy lights andI don't need to clean their tank as it's a self contained little eco-system. Maybe one year I'll work up the guts to plumb a waterfall orsomething.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Do people really cook crack over the stove like eggs?

nah, not like eggs, but like grits.

when you boomin' tho, you learn how to water whip a microwave
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Snakes, man snakes are I dunno. Unless you get an arboreal snake, it's usually wood shavings (not cedar those are bad) water dish and hidey holes. They don't dig the naturalistic set ups. It's why I prefer frogs. Snake cages need to be cleaned and disinfected on too regular of a basis to get super fancy, though some people do pull off naturalistic vivariums with ground dwelling snakes. But I can see why they're attractive to keep as they don't need UV lights and it's easy to heat their cages.

I've had tons of reptiles and phibs over the years but I think I'm going to stick to frogs. Keep em at room temp, only the plants need fancy lights and I don't need to clean their tank as it's a self contained little eco-system. Maybe one year I'll work up the guts to plumb a waterfall or something.
damn you got me wanting to look into frogs now since i prefer a more natural looking set up. (yours is nice btw) i am going to hit some forumsand see what i want to keep. i was thinking of an arboreal snake too if i could find one.

you ever kept a king toad? i was feeding one a mouse and it said eff the mouse and latched onto my hand and made it bleed.
laugh.gif
i think it was a king toad, not positive though.

Back
Top Bottom